Sorry....

edited January 2012 in Relationships
Sorry to everyone that was true and my fiancee is on pregly and I always got mad that she was on here. I do realize that you guys were her only friends and after reading everything I wrote I know she deserves better and I just need some help as to how to make her happy. I dont know how this works but I figured sense she came here for help so could I

Comments

• Hugs ur way.....
    Hope u can sort things out!
    If not, well u have a bby to think about! :-/
  • I'm not sure what was said, but try saying sorry first for your wrong doings to her when you say sorry and admit you were wrong it makes us happy. Then understand as we are women we need to vent and talk about everything ebmven when you don't want us to. We need to know its not just us who go through drama and joy. But other women who can help us and make us feel better . Then talk to her and ask her how can you make her happy she will tell you and when she talks listen and if ur not sure about anything she says ask questions. It will be ok in time comunication is really the key good luck
  • Thanks I try but she gets hurt more and cries
  • Oh no :( well have you asked her why her feelings are hurt ? And not in a mad waycuz I know my bf ask me and sometimes he seems mad when.he does and my feelings get hurt. It write a letter to her explaining everything how you feel and how u wanna know how she feels. See if that works I know we and my bf do so when its hard for is to talk
  • i posted earlier and it got closed they said i was mud (dirt)??? So yea I feel like dirt so im mud
  • Oh that you were making up drama = mud . Hopefully you didn't mean it. Sometimes being upset we say things we dont mean. it will be ok. I understand the feeling.
  • well my dad was never around growing up and my mom left me in the hospital after i was born so i was raised by my grandparents and mainly men never really had a woman in my life that cared as much as she does and i guess i just get so scared to lose her that i dont treat her right
  • I am confused...what do you need help with exactly? You know what you did wrong...so just dont act that way to her! Honestly...if this is true..then you are damn lucky she even speaks to you after the way you treated her.
  • hell yeah^^^ exactly i couldnt even imagine what shes going threw
  • For real...^^^ I would have kicked my husband to the curb if he did half that shit to me!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Honestly....I think you should let her off her leash. I think you should tell her you love her and let her know that you want to work in things. Go see a counsler together and maybe agree to spend some time a part to let her clear her head. You messed up...a lot. My bf would have been long gone baby or not. YOU are the lucky one because she's deciding to even deal with you. You have a lot to fix and change.
  • @2ndbutfirst Ain't that the truth!! LOL