ok so...

Bentley will be 6 months on the 16th. I've been ebf. Well last night, he woke up around 3am, and I couldn't get my milk to let down, so I gave him some formula and he took it! So, should I start giving him some formula throughout the day when he turns 6 months. I'll still breast feed but when I'm out running errands with him or when he is being babysat, it'd be so much easier to just make a bottle. But I feel bad because I know I CAN ebf till he's a year, but doing breast milk and formula when needed, would be so much easier. What should I do? :/

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Homebirthadvocate. Well I don't think I've been breastfeeding him enough, and that's why he's been having hard poops and tummy pains :/ I just don't have enough. So I'll be adding to what I've already been doing for right now. But I wanted to be completely done with breastfeeding by his first birthday.
  • I think you have to do what you feel is best for you...but you will notice more tummy issues with formula. If you want to keep the milk supply you have you will have to pump for every time you would normally nurse. There are many ways to increase your milk supply. Good luck with whatever you choose;-)