I'm kind of tired now.....

I unloaded the dishwasher, loaded it, cleaned the counters, picked up the clutter in the kitchen, vaccumed the kitched floors, picked up the clutter in the living room and dining room, vaccumed the living room and dining room, mopped the kitchen, dining room and bathrrom floor, cleaned the bathroom and did 4 loads of laundry all 7 months pregnant. What did hubby do......took a nap!

Comments

• Oh yeah and watched college bowl games all night
  • Then he wanted to know why I was so tired....
  • edited January 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kyliemommie how long have you been married and is this your first?
  • i been married for almost 5 years and ive never seen my husband pick up anything but a fork and the trash. lol even when im pregnant. he tells me my arms and legs arent pregnant and pregnancy isnt a disability lol. but he is a marine and works 12hrs+ a day and he is deploying in 4 days so i guess house wrks and reproducing is kinda my job
  • @ripKaydence. We will be married 7 years in April and have a 3 year old Kylie and second daughter is being born March 1st. He goes back to work tomorrow after having 5 days off and works 12 hours shifts so he feels like he should not have to do it when he gets home from work. I work 40 hous a week as well so if I didn't do the cleaning today I know it would not get done and would probably get worse. :-) Tell your hubby good luck and THANK YOU for his service!