UPDATE!!! HOLY SHIT A BFP. :'( broken heart idk what to do :'( help ttc girls!

edited January 2012 in Depression
My bf and I just broke up. He really didn't give me a reason other than he doesn't want a relationship anymore he doesn't feel right. But I just don't get it. :'( we've been trying to have a baby and haven't yet. But he's always talked about it and talked about marriage and all of a sudden he needs space like wtf. Idk what's wrong with him. His uncle recentally just passed away and his family grandma and cousins who he grew up with moved. And his mom died two years ago. I feel like he needs to grieve still but he's just pushing me away idk what to do. :'( not to mention my period is 2 days late! He's like I hope you are pregnant maybe we can work things out but that just makes me feel worse. Im so sad. :'(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So sorry hun :( but He shouldn't jus wanna work things out because ur pregnant .
  • Maybe he's been distant because you haven't gotten pregnant? TTC is hard on men as well, I've heard. TEST!
  • I'm about to test in a few minutes. We live together at my moms and were together everyday its so hard to go to not seeing him. He's staying with his uncle. I'm so heartbroken I hate this feeling. I know if I am pregnant its just gonna complicate things more. Cuz how wouldd I know if he really wants me Its so scary I didn't see this coming at all. He's the one who's been wanting to try for kids now all of a sudden he doesn't want a relationship. :'(
  • Update when you test, it should be accurate since you're actually late. I am so sorry he's not being fair to you.
  • I really can't imagine Wat ur goin thru I'd be devastated :( maybe jus sum time away will work if ya are with each other Evry day :) keep us updated
  • He's being really unfair. Idk what's up with him. :'( all I know is I am hurting so bad more than I ever have. I don't want him to leave me considering I dont even know what's happening. All I think is maybe he likes someone else maybe he really doesn't love me. I just dont get how one day he can say everything to make me feel fine now he's just done cuz he doesn't feel right. Part of me thinks he doesn't feel right cuz he is missing his family but why would that make him push me away? Im just so sad. :'( and whenever we have had fights or broken up when we get back together he always says you know I could never be without you I always come back. We have been together 2 and a half years and it just hurts like never before.
  • It should hurt!! You have every right to feel the way you're feeling. I have to give baby a bath, it's 9pm here. I will be back though. You keep your chin up! I'm going to tag myself to make it easy to find. @Fate
  • It culd be bcuz family becuz my hubby an I choose not to speak to his family cuz they don't like me an on holidays or any day they tex I can always tell cuz he doesnt really say much the whole an we argue a lot I can tell he misses them
  • Girl try not stress if in fact you are pregnant. I'm sorry your going through this. Guys tend to keep it in and then all their emotions hit them at once. Just give him space but let him know you are there for him.
  • edited January 2012
    I'm sorry hun. Look at it like this. Maybe Theres a reason you haven't gotten pregnant yet with his baby. Maybe God knew he was goin to do this and didn't want to put you or the baby though more stress heart ache and pain. I know how it is. One minute my ex husband now but before we were going to work things out do Counseling and we were a happy family and then the next day I found condoms in his pants (mind you not I can't use them) and I asked him about them and from there on out it went down hill from there. He accused me of being jealous over protected etc. And he totally left me the next and went to new Orleans and picked up a new women and brought her back and slapped me in the face with it. It killed me. But yet now even with her in his life now he still wants me as well. Just give him time hun. His emotions are probably going all over the place right now! He is lost but that doesn't make any sense as to why he would just up and leave someone that loves him and has been there for him. Mayne he needs to realize for a couple days what he's lost.. you already know what you've lost! It kills! I'm so sorry your having to go through this but you do deserve answers. Try to not get to upset just in case you maybe pregnant. I wish you the best hun. I've been through so much in life and in your situation before so if you need to chat I'm here.
  • @momofsoontobe7 thank you. :'(

@everyone I tested bfn :'( maybe af is late cuz I'm stressed. I'm so heartbroken all i wanna do is sleep. Ughhh.
  • :( Maybe he will come around. Sounds like you really love him!
  • Still no af :/ I keep feeling like its coming and I check its just wetness on my undies. What's going on?? :/ @everyone
  • @rjr33 how many days late are you? Have you tested again and how do you feel about a blood test? Good luck girlie!
  • Have u tested again ?
  • I got negatives for a whole week before i got the positive. Turns out i ovulated later in my cycle
  • I tested yesterday bfn. I had a mc in Sept and first af Nov 2 then next af Dec 3. Maybe my cycle is just not right yet. :/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @armahnismommy we talked a little he just wants some freedom. Its killing me I'm so heartbroken. He wants to be friends.. But i just know we won't be friends. So idk if im suppose to just stop talking to him or do i try and be strictly friends and show him what he's missing? I could use some advice. We have been through alot and i just dont know what to do. I can't eat can't sleep :/ i hate it. Idk why i haven't had my period yet.. I don't even feel af coming but i also dont have any preggo symptoms.. So idk. I guess i could just be stressed. Do you think mot eating much lately affects af?
    @momofsoontobe7 i could use some input from someone with life experience? :/ what do you think..?
  • i tested negitive for four months and bam one day got a postive than three days later got an ultra sound and i was 18 weeks so..... and i was puking and everything so there is still a chance as for the relationship im no good at heartbreak and i do what ur doing so im sorry im no help but you seem like a good girl i know the worst thing u can do ((me personally)) is be clingly.... not mmeaning tha in a bad way but like just let him have his freedom and than he will see :) sorry not so good advice
  • Maybe af is late due to the stress from all this. Im sorry ur going thru a hard time. Hang in there. Maybe its time to move forward and leave the past in the past. I know thats harder said then done. Sounds like u have been thru a lot together and that makes it even harder but u wanna b w someone who wants u just as bad as u want him, right? So push forward (as fast or slow as u need to) and life will turn around. Hugs to u.
  • Awe hun..... your hormones are all out of wack your stressed, worried, feeling hopeless etc... it can definitely take a toll on your body!!! Give him his space!!! He will soon realize what he's missing if he wants you!!!! Has he given you any kind of reasons why he left? I'd give it a couple days before testing again! You need to take care of your self if there is a possibility you could be pregnant!!!! The first trimester is the most important!! You need to just calm down take a step back and relax.... you need to be strong! Don't let him know he's getting to you that bad!!! It maybe what he's wanting is to know he's taking you down idk but you need to be strong hun and take care of your self!!!! Hang in there. I know its not always true but time heals a little bit.... its not easy at all but it will get better as it goes on. You need to look at it like this..... what would of happened if you were married, you would have so much more to loose so much more stress pain and heart ache. Try and look at the positived easier said then done yes I know all to well but you lost a love not your whole life!!!! There are more men out there!!!! Believe me!!!! Don't let one man drag you down and steal your heart! If your not pregnant there's a reason why! He wasn't the one for you or your child and God didn't want to put the child or you through more pain!!! Again just keep your head up!!!!! Smile it could be worse!
  • I'm sorry hun. I remember last July my husband (fiance) at the time and I had a huge break up. We were fighting a lot because he was a "momma's" boy and she would text and call throughout the day, every day. I was sick of it and always told him he needed to change. Well one night we blew up at each other and he left me. I tried calling him to say I'm sorry but he got tired of it and decided to delete me from his online accounts, ignore my emails and change his phone number. On top of that I was a few days late and we had been trying since December(however I turned out not to be preg). Well the next day I decided to just stop trying to contact him. Five days went by and he added me on a website and started talking distantly to me again. Two days after he told me he wanted to meet with me and talk. At this point I decided things hurt so much that maybe it was time to say goodbye for good. We met at the mall and walked silently for about 5-10 minutes. Then we sat on some chairs away from everybody and he grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes. He started crying so hard and told me he was so sorry for everything. He told me that if I could just give him a second chance he would change and that I'm all he wants/ever wanted. Let me tell you he changed right away. Now today we are married and I'm due next month. I can still feel the pain of thinking wed never be together again and all the tears I cried, so I know exactly where your coming from.
  • I meant July of 2010 lol
  • Ive been there and the pain is so bad. I couldnt eat or sleep and started having panic attacks. My period was two weeks late after he left, but i think it was the stress and not eating. I ended up needing antidepressants just to be able function. However now i look back at that relationship and realize that he wasnt really right for me. Even though the breakup was torture it was worth becuz after i met my husband. I didnt know how wrong my ex was for me until i met someone who was so right for me.

I dont know your situation but all you can do is take it one day at a time. Force yourself to get out of bed, to eat something and know you will feel better and you will be happy again...maybe with him and maybe with someone else. Sorry you have to go thru this.
  • Hun I am sorry to hear all of this! I hope he is just having a moment and well realize how much he loves you! Keep your head up, though I know its hard.