Im out this mnth an maybe the next few months on ttc

Just got a call from my drs I didn't ovulate and my insurance won't cover anymore infertility visits. So I guess I won't get my rainbow baby anytime soon. :-(( :-(( I'm have mixed emotions right now but All I'm doing is crying cause we want a baby so bad!

Comments

• Ooooh no. :( Try on your own! I hope and pray you ovulate!!
  • @Fate
    I don't ovulate that's my issue. Imma reck right now this sucks so bad! Hubby said he will try to get work insurance and add me to see if that work but I can't take all the negative feed back right now
  • edited January 2012
    Stranger things have happened hun! Are you thinking invitro?
  • @Fate
    Imma gonna have to. If the clomid didn't work that would be my next best step
    @Tawanna613
    :-(( I know this sucks big hairy balls
  • Well, I hope you get your baby soon! I'm gonna keep checking on you!
  • @Fate thank you! My Pharmacy just called and said my dr just called in 100mg of clomid and another round of provera idk if I wanna do it again
  • If it will help you at all, I would do it. Sometimes the benefit outweighs the risks. Are scared of the Clomid and birth defects?
  • @Fate scared about 2+ kids! I'm 80% of the time home alone hubby works a lot!
  • LOL. Whatttttt?! I would love twins. I'm home most of the time by myself too, hubby works every single day 13+ hours. I already have 3 kids and one on the way! I understand though, I wouldn't want to jump into motherhood with 2 or more babies at once. Lol. Scary!
  • @Fate
    I can deal with twins lol not triplets or more lol I would go crazy!
  • Clomid didnt work for me either,we took a 6 month break and i got pregnant,i5 expecting baby 5 now without any treatment,i dont ovulate when im ment to and cant tell when i do,iv only got 1 tube,it will happen for u,u may ovulate at random times like me,all my blood tests said i never ovulate,i have pcos.
  • I dont want to sound dumb but we r ttc too.... I never know for sure when i ovulate. How do u know for sure if u do or not?
  • edited January 2012
    @Kezzie
    congrats
    I'm the same way one tube and pcos
    @Mommyof3girls
    Idk :/ I have to get blood work done to know
  • @Tawanna613
    Thanks so do I and I was ginna give up but Imma just take a break for a little
  • @ttc4number3
    Pcos realy does mess with your hormones and your head, iv got my fingers crossed for you, you will get a surprise bfp,i never knew how preg i was when i found out cos of the damn ovulation,this time i thought i had a urine infection and them went to docs and he told me take a test and then go back and it was possitive,
  • @Kezzie
    Yes it does and I hate it! Thanks I'm hoping to get a surprise bfp soon Imma little happy I'll be skipping September cause my family has way to many birthdays that mnth so let's hope for an October baby even a Halloween baby would be awesome
  • My sil did clomid insemination & invitro. Insurance didn't cover any of it.
  • @babyluv8
    Yea it doesn't cover the clomid for me neither I pay for it