missing him so much already

edited January 2012 in Military moms
My husband went back to training today :-(. I can't wait till its done, but sometimes I wish he hadn't come home on con leave in november. I hate that he still hasn't been recycled to start his training at week 11 yet. Specially because it means the only way hell be here when she's born is if he starts Monday or goes through the red cross for ten days baby leave(which I already told him no). I also can't stop thinking about our goodbyes and kisses and it just makes me so sad. I really can't wait till his training is through.

Comments

• i know how you feel. my husbands trainging 3 years ago oasted for a year and he was 4 hours away the first 6 months and 9 hours away the second 6 months. then we moved in togother and he deoployed for 8 months and now after all we been threw this year he is leaving me again on friday to deploy for another 7-8 months, first my daughter now my hsband idk how ima make it threw this one. i wish you both the best and hooefully he will start training n monday to better the situatuin.
  • oh and he was in boot camo while i was pregnant so i did the preganncy and the 1st year all by myself while working a full time job. so believe me i know
  • :-( I'm sorry sweety. We can do this:-) . I think the hardest part is that lonely feeling and then hearing others complain about their so or complain about theirs being gone for a couple weeks but still have communication etc.
  • yea. but you get used to it. not many women can handle the military life style. it gets easier. but its still lonely and you still miss them. pesonally i like it bc it gives me a chance to miss him. id be bored doing the same thing everyday all the time i liie that i get to miss him, hes a hero, and i get to welcome him home. its one of the biggest thrills of my life
  • @ripKaydence I know what you mean :-) . I love knowing what I'm supporting and knowing how strong our love is and how strong it still will come. Its the most amazing feeling after not seeing them for so long too.
  • @newmommfeb2012 yes maam . oh and the military sucks nothing ever goes your way lol. its so damn frustrating. gur!!! they told us joe was deploying mid jan and come to find out he leaves first week in jan
  • @ripKaydence Oh my goodness, I know. I hate the waiting and waiting just to find out what's going on lol. They can be so slow at making decisions and giving orders.
  • @newmommyfeb2012 oh yeah lol. how long is he in for? is he making it a career?
  • I believe its 4 active, but he wants to make it a career. Not sure if hell change his mind or not after his first deployment. What about yours?
  • @newmommyfeb2012 my husband reenlist this deployment we want 30+ years
  • Thatll be a while :p , but retirement with the mil is amazing too. How does he like deployments and everything? @ripKaydence
  • They Work 12 on 12 off then he works out and eats and sykpes or calls me lol sometimes I can't talk to him for a week or two at times bc of his missions. He's air crew so I'm nit allowed to know when he flies outside the wire.
  • But....he says its the same as regular work except without his family
  • I just want to say thank you to your husbands for serving our country. It must be hard i cant imagine.. But you will make other through! Stay strong.

@ripkaydence
    @newmommyfeb2012
  • @thetrondsons1st I will tell my husband. Thanks
  • @ripKaydence Sounds pretty good :). I know mine has liked his training and everything so far, so I am hoping he likes the deployments just as much.

@TheTrondsons1st Thank you :). I will tell him when he comes into service. It is a life I wouldn't change for the world even if its tough :).