hey mama's.

2»

Comments

• @angel26 ya I'm thankful he just stays up doing his own thing until like 5am then when he gets tired he will come to bed then I know that after that its my turn if she wakes up and then ill usually let him sleep in until 1pm or maybe later depending on what we have going on that day. He didn't do this the first two weeks which were the hardest I was falling asleep feeding her in my arms too it wasn't that much fun lol plus then I would be cranky all the next day.. But with the poop I don't know at night since he does them but just during the day from like 5am until midnight there are probably 6 of them have poop and they aren't hard bc it is breastmilk super easy to digest for them.. I know that with his first daughter from when he was married she wasn't breastfeed at all her mom didn't want to do it and he said its very different bc she was like your baby had some hard poops he would have to help her all the time bc it was hurting her soo much.
  • @angel26 thank you! Baby is doing better and has healed great. Just dealing with acid reflux now which he is on liquid zantac for. Bd and I are actually trying to work things out right now so Im really hoping it works out. Its hard to think the guy that fathers your baby and you might not work out.. Ive got soo much going on right now its so stresful and its affecting my milk:( But im pumping 8x a day at least and going to try to start nursing baby again (didnt go well at first bc his latch wasnt good & he hurt me:( Thank you again and I will update!