Diaper bag ?

What diaper bag do you have? I'm looking for a new one. So any suggestions on any good ones? And what do you like about your diaper bag? :)

Comments

• I have a Vera Bradley. Love how many pockets it has and it's washable. :)
  • Jujube be all :) its great but a bit on the big side for me
  • I have a graco one but I want a vera bradley one!
    @devinedesign how much was yours?
  • I have Petunia Picklebottom. I love it but it is big.
  • $97. They're pricey but love it and their patterns are so pretty. You could get a tote instead for like $50 or try Amazon. @BentleysMommy716
  • I have a coach one and it's amazing. Lots of pockets, tons of space and those things can take a beating and not fall apart.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I started out with a vera bradley tote bc I love those bags. It turned out not to be very useful for my bc I couldn't attach it to my stroller, so then it took up all the storage space under the stroller. I have a skip hop I got it from babies r us. It's the perfect size and attaches right to the stroller with clips. The straps on the clips are a strong tether-like material so I don't see it ripping easily. I recommend skip hop :-)
  • *Me not my
  • Petunia picklebottom the one that turns into a back pack. Its spendy at 169 but worth every penny!
  • Juju Be :) It was pricey but all of the bags I saw at BabiesRUs were too bulky and they all looked like diaper bags. The Juju Be has a lot of pockets. So far I like it. I got the Waltz.
  • @devigndesign I'm gonna try amazon to see them lol

@heyitsme perfect I'm looking for big. Lol kinda sad I can't carry my purse lol so my diaper bag is that and a purse and it's kinda on the small side lol

@2ndtimearound do you love it?

@Frantastic lol I want a juicy couture one but we don't have a store here. I wish I could carry my coach purse around and your right coach purses last.

@ all the ladies thank you i'll be looking at every suggestion. Lol
  • I use a 31 tote. I had an actual diaper bag but found this tote so much more roomy.
  • I love my bag and use it as a purse as well. They have juicy diaper bags at nordstrom, I don't know if there's one out by you or not but they have them.
  • @Frantastic no :( boo my city sucks. The closet is 2 hours away. But I'm making a trip out there hopefully this month. Hubby knows how bad I want that Juicy lol so he said soon!
  • Weaksauce! Hopefully your hubby gets you one. I got my friend a pink juicy for her little girl at nordstrom so that's why I know they have them.
  • Juju be bff!!! It's the greatest diaper bag ever! I love it :-)
  • i have a juicy couture baby bag. i have only used it a few times lol i like that it looks nice. its black and it goes with everything..super cute hahaha sorry i am no help huh
  • @myHEARTZx3 well aren't you lucky. I wish we had a Juicy Couture store here :( do you love it? Are you home from the hospital? :)
  • we have an outlet here so it was $100 less then retail. i just love black and i didn't wanna get the pink one so my bf would carry it too haha. its cute it came with stuff like juicy burp cloths, a bib and changing pad in it. and its has lots of pockets and lots of room in it.

yes i been home but i am just so tired i didn't get post my labor story yet. i forgot how tiring it was with a newborn. I-)
  • @myHEARTZx3 my city just sucks period. They denied outlets to be put here :( My sister has the black one and she loves it. She wanted to be a diva and make you wait a couple of days lol
  • I have 2 coach ones a black and white one that my husband bought so he can use and a pink one for me :) I love them they have lots of pockets and once she is older I can use them as tote bags
  • I love that you can use them as totes afterwards. I have 2 coach bags too, a brown one that I got myself and a black one that I got at my shower.
  • I have an eddie bauer one love it lots of pockets
  • edited January 2012
    My hubby surprised me with a Coach diaper bag:) I looooove it, its so roomy!! Like @frantastic said they are sturdy!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The juicy bag I got my friend is 2 years old and holding strong.
  • edited January 2012
    u can probably find some online. i have to find alot of stuff online because i con't find much stuff here either!

oh yeah she is gonna be a lil diva esp if shes gonne be following big sister around
  • We just use a reg back pack...its so much easier to carry when I'm by myself, when I have the carrier and bag all I have to do is put the back pack on and not have to worry about it sliding off my shoulder or gettting in my way while carrying her in her seat.

My mom bought us a vera bradley one but it was too flashy for me plus my fiance said he wasn't going to carry that(it was hot hot pink with big yellow flowers) lol
  • I got a Petunie Picklebottom on craigs list for $50. The back pack kind is the best. Saves my back from aching.