idk what to do anymore

edited January 2012 in Sleep
He REFUSES to sleep until just tires himself out from screaming. He wont take naps during the day and it takes like 3 hours every night to get him to sleep. Im EXHAUSTED. What do I do?!

Comments

• Lilly gets the same way..she won't sleep until she good and wore out so that's what we have to do. She takes a bath around 6, then lotion and jammies. Then she has to do something to burn off energy so she'll play on her floor mat and kick and coo for about an hour (that's our trick!) Then bottle and bed around 8 and she sleeps for about 6 hours, then food time again. Maybe try a floor mat so he can burn off energy..? Good luck mama!
  • I keep my baby up a lot before bed time then rite before I put her to bed I give her a real warm bath get her out message her wit a calming lotion dress her real warm dim the lights an after a few mins she's out !
  • My son loves his bouncer so before bed we'll put him in and he bounces away. But it doesn't make him sleep longer...I think we've hit the 4month sleep regression. :-(
  • I put my son on tummy time to tire him out i also give him formula& rice cereal both seperate but sometimes together & his eyes get so heavy
  • Oh i bf most of the day until the bottle before bed time and the cereal for din din