Please vote! Hard to narrow down a name

edited February 2011 in Baby names
For a boy the top 2 favs are Cullen Pierce or Kyler Gage.

Girl names my bf is harder on? I really love Alyvia Grace but he thinks it sounds to "old lady like". Raven Hadley, Layton Raye or Ashtyn Violet. Please vote .. Thanks!

Comments

• For the boy, what about kyler pierce? I thought that sounded pretty unique!
    And the girl I like layton raye! Best of luck momma :)
  • @krissmiss thanks! My friends & family are driving me crazy so I figured I would take a poll amongst preggo strangers that understand. Ha ha.
  • Ashtyn hadley is the girl name i like and i like kyler gage for the boy
  • @rissalee thanks! It seems like the boy name is easier then finding the girl name.
  • I like Kyler Gage and Alyvia is a beautiful name. I like how you changed the traditional spelling of Olivia...nice!
  • Ur welcome @Tlg81 my bff and godmother of my lil girl is named ashton so i love that name
  • @naomis_mommy1978 thanks! Alyvia I have always liked & think its adorable any ideas of how to get the bf on board? Kyler I thought was just.different enough & gage made it sound very masculine.
  • I like Kyler
  • I like kyler and alyvia....
  • Thanks @paganmom I can't get the bf on board with Alyvia, thinking about just doing a veto on him, because I really like it.
  • Maybe if you kept Alyvia but changed the middle name it would change his mind? I like kyler Gage for a boy!
  • Same exact vote as @twin_angels ! :)
  • Thanks guys! Your opinion really helps
  • I love alyvia
  • Kyler and raven
  • My nephew is kyler and i love it!!! And ashyton violet is super cute!!!!
  • Cullen and alyvia!! Kyler sounds a little girly to me.
  • How about Hailey for a girl :)
  • Kyler and Alyvia... cute
  • Your welcome! Stick w what you like..lol.. I always say my choice trumps all. And if they argue I say I grow people..what's your superpower?..
  • @paganmom, ha ha thanks for advice. I totally agree with you. I just really wish I could get the bf on board. He doesn't like any of my girl names, yet has no names himself..so I have no idea. If he keeps being a jerk I will just say screw it & go with the names I love..
  • @iwantaboy18, my niece is Hailey
  • @Tlg81 i went over my bf's head and im naming our son izander zamael....he wouldn't tell me the names he'd thought of, so i told him that obviously theyre not as good as mine is, if he wanted to keep his mouth shut so bad..... :) mommies ALWAYS come up with beyter names anyway :P
  • *better
    And i like Cullen Pierce for a boy, Layton Raye for a girl :) both are nice names
  • @izander4, thanks!.i feel the same way, he has no idea of any names but has no problem with shutting down mine. I told him he has a month then I'm done I will name baby myself, im the 1 putting in all the hard work, if I give baby his last name he should be happy with that. He doesn't understand how important it is to bond with baby to have name, plus I have friends/family knitting stuff & they would like to knit the baby's name on it. I will prob end up.doing the same thing you did!
  • I like Cullen Pierce and Layton Raye :)
  • Your welcome! Stick w what you like..lol.. I always say my choice trumps all. And if they argue I say I grow people..what's your superpower?..
  • K so I love Cullen and gage LOL alyvia grace is beautiful. There is a difference between old and classic. And that is a great classic name. I also like Ashtyn Violet. Both very cute
  • I like layton raye :) good luck and Congrats!