HELP - My Nights are Days and Days are Nights!

edited January 2012 in Parenting
HELP - My Nights are Days and Days are Nights and my baby isn't to blame... I don't know how to put MY OWN SELF on a schedule.

Little Miss Haylee has been the perfect baby. She's 5 months and goes to sleep at 8:30 pm and wakes up at 11:00 am.

So why can't I get my own Damn self on a schedule. I'm a SAHM I don't go to sleep unitil 2am and wake up with her at 11am.

If I was able to get to sleep at 10pm to the latest and up at 8 am I could actually be productive before the other kids get home from school.

Any ideas on how to change my schedule?

Comments

• Will power and an alarm clock, lol. Set your alarm clock for whatever time you want to get up, like 8 am. Then get up. That's the hardest part for me, because I don't have anywhere to be, so I'll snooze it forever. Dont take any naps and youll be tired at a more normal time too.
  • I second what Laura said. It'll suck the first dew days but it works. I've had to do the same thing a few times
  • Kids get home from work lol you must be tired jk lol I'm going threw the same thing but I have go back to work monday so I have to get it all worked out soon lol and baby is sort of the reason why tho
  • Yep, just going to bed and waking up early is the best way to break the habit. It's hard at first, but give it a few days to a week and it will be like second nature to you!
  • @alwayzbeenurz2008 ... Thanks ;-) I need you on my edit team.