.friends

edited January 2012 in Pregnant
.well I've always been the type to have more male friends then female friends, which is fine plenty of girls are like that.. I'm from MI so all my female friends I pretty much grew up with but I live in TN now and even tho I been here for a few yrs it's still real different then what I'm use to... but I've never been a clubber&& I was never a social butterfly in school so I never really made alot of friends but the majority of I clicked with was guys and alot of females are jealous of girls with alot of guy friends and sometimes they don't wanna associate there selves with girls that gotta alot of male friends, it's like an automatic "Skank " title which is just them snap judging...
But now I'm pregnant and it's like I feel sooooooooo alone I so wish I had my friends Here from MI but since I don't it's lonely. No girls day out or people I can really just relate to ya know it's depressing.

:(

Comments

• I so know wat u mean about having Guy friends. I was always the one to have guys as friends then girls. & like u said girls seem to get jealous. Pregly is a great place to find ladies to talk to. I like it there's always some one to help with question : )
  • Can you go visit your hometown???
  • @Roxy.. yeah pregly has helped out alot
  • @MyBabe... yeah I do visit but then I gotta come home.. :(
  • Why did you move? Is there a way you can move back?
  • @britt21 where I'm from it's like absolutely nothing there, it's overall ridiculous I wouldn't want my child there it's scary , u just never know what's gonna happen I know it's crime anywhere u go but Flint,MI is just has gotten worse
  • edited January 2012
    Oh gotcha! @bndh well if you need anyone to talk to I get on here all the time lol I'm addicted to this place. Where are you at now? If you don't mind me asking. I live in Ohio.
  • I'm in Mi if that helps, I'm alwase willing to talk too. N ya I kno what u mean about flint everywear is gettin worse.
  • @britt21 awwe. Thank u, I'm in Nashville, Tennessee
  • @acw104 awe really, I hate how Flint has gotten it's ridiculous I was born and raised there. Like everyone workd at GM&& sooo much happened with that It just effected alot of people && plus everything is borded up
  • Im in knoxville,tn. Anytime you want to chat feel free
  • @1boy2girls awwe thanks.. I appreciate it