anyone ovulate later in their cycle?

Ive been using the my days app this past year and it seems to be spot on for when af will show up but i dont think its right for when i ovulate. Do u think its possible to ovulate later in ur monthly cycle? Ive been going by my cm and the app. I guess i should probably just try the ovulation tests. I tried the strips b4 and it would b pos for like 3 days in a row....? Hmmm... can u ovulate after the cm has "dried up"? Sorry for tmi... I really wish i was one of the woman that can actually feel when they ovulate. I think im gonna pick up some more preseed and try that again. Thanks for listening to my confusion... :)

Comments

• Yes I ovulate really late but I also had periods that were not regular all the time.
  • I had 38 day cycles. I tracked with my days for a year the month I got pregnant I conceived a whole week after the app said. So the app was wrong for me. A normal person ovulated 2w after af starts. In my case 4w after af. How far is it between when the app says you ovulate to when af arrives. in a typical women you get your period 2w after
  • It is possible. I do. We've been trying for 6 months and the first 4 months I just used the my days app but these last two I went and got ovulation test and didn't get a positive til 2-3 days after the app told me I was suppose to. So I would just go get a test and you'll know for sure!
  • I had 38 day cycles. I tracked with my days for a year the month I got pregnant I conceived a whole week after the app said. So the app was wrong for me. A normal person ovulated 2w after af starts. In my case 4w after af. How far is it between when the app says you ovulate to when af arrives. in a typical women you get your period 2w after ovulation. That part was correct for me because af was due about 2w after I conceived! We just bd every other day for a couple weeks.
  • This last month af showed up 18 days after app said i should ovulate. However i had the most ew cm 2 days b4 app said i should ovulate??? W my youngest we only had sex once that whole month she was conceived and it was day 14 of my cycle. They say girl sperm can live longer so im wondering if i ovulater later. My cycles r 32 days long. I think ill pick up the digital ovulation test and preseed tom. See if it helps any. Thankd for all ur imput ladies. :) means alot since i dont really have anyone beside my husband and mom to talk to about this stuff.
  • I ovulated 2 weeks after my app told me.
  • I ovulated so late that it was time for af, that week but I got pregnant instead now my little man is almost six months old.
  • Can u b ovulating with no ew cm??
  • After having my baby, I only had 2 periods and they gave me a 34 day cycle. Around the time my days said I would ovulate, I noticed increased cm and bought a kit from the dollar tree and it was light pink so we started baby dancing, the next day was bright red, baby danced again... Next day was light pink again and did it again. BOOM got pregnant. So the app was right for me :) good luck
  • i have long cycles. 39 days... so when i first started trying i had no idea on when i ovulated. the second month i figured i ovulated two weeks before my next period instead of the two weeks after my period like the app said. i got pregnant the first time i figured out when i really ovulated lol
  • I usually have a 33day cycle and ovulate a week before ad comes
  • My cycles would vary in length, 25 to 35 days, so when I ovulated would vary. The month I got pregnant I ovulated 5 days later than I thought I would.
  • I ovulate three weeks after my period. I use a fertility moniter its easier to read than the strips and it detects hormones day by day to compare. I love it because I was so off on my ovulation tracking before! Its pricy but works
  • @Excitedtobe it actually goes by ur hormones?
  • @Excitedtobe i googled it. Thanks! :)
  • @Excitedtobe sorry to keep taging u... I feel so dumb that ive never heard of this b4. I would have bought one a yr ago! Im sooooooo going to b getting one. Can i ask u what brand u have?
  • Clear blue read the instructions and you have to turn it on on the day you start you period but yes it reads the hormones in the pee so even if it changes by a slight difference it'll tell you. I take clomid and it's so funny sometimes I ovulate regular and other times three weeks but it still works. Since I am kinda crazy I took the smiley face ovulation tracker too and it says yes I ovulate when the moniter does too