hehehe

edited January 2012 in Just for Fun
Hubby just told our lil girl that she cant start crawling until she is in little cruisers (size 3) diapers LOL. Mind you she will be 4mos on the 17th and has only rolled from her tummy to her back and is trying REALLLY hard to sit up. She can almost roll the other way, she is getting super close. I hope she does start to at least scoot by march. Hubby has to do 6mos in county jail and will probably start the end of Feb, beginning of March :( He will miss her walking, so I want him to see as many of these first year milestones as he can. As long as he is in by the beginning of Mar, he will be here for her 1st birthday. It just cracks me up some of the things he tells her lol. Its just too cute. I love it.

Comments

• Hopefully he is good and gets time scraped for good behavior. I was in ur shoes while pregnant. Not for as long. There are also some programs in some jails that if you get onto cut time off as well. Sound like your having a blast with your girl!
  • Well he was sentenced to a year, so 6 mos is just fine. It could have been alot worse. At least it is just county and depending on which jail he will be at, I will get to see him once or twice a week, plus I get to bring our daughter, so at least he wont miss seeing her grow.
    This lil girl is my everything. I love her to bits. She is growing so much and doing new stuff everyday. She had a giggle attack today for no reason and I about peed my pants laughing.
  • Awww thats so cute!!! Hope his time away from you guys goes fast.