thought i should share

edited January 2012 in Pregnant
So my son just got a new crib, his godfather didnt like him sleeping in his playpin so he bought a crib for him, and we all love it. He slept in it last night and slept very good. Only woke up at 5 this morning to get fed and he went to bed at 8. So after i fed him i put him back to sleep and i went back to sleep. I woke up at 730 and he wasnt crying or anything so i thought he was sleeping. I walked into his room and he was sitting up with his diaper off and pooped EVERYWHERE in his crib. He saw me and started to laugh and slapping the poop. I just looked at me lol didnt kno what to do for a mintue lol but i change him and now im washing his sheets... little boys

Comments

• Sleepers and duck tape. My lo did that and even in sleepers he'd get Hus diaper off somehow. Id pick him up and he'd be wet and his diaper would be down a leg. It helped hold in the poppy mess tho. Lol. So I added duck type to each side of the diaper. But he potty trained by 2! Figures he didn't like sitting on his poo. Lil boys are so sneaky! Lol!
  • @barefootmama hahahaa thats a good idea i think ima have to do that. Little boys are!!! Lol
  • Omg how old is your boy? Is this what I have to look forward to???
  • @junebuggbabie85 my son is 6 months and honestly idk. He plays with his diaper alot but never got it to unfasten but he did this morning lol.
  • Cartier won't sleep in his crib he is too used to me sleeping with him....cute story u should have taken a picture to show him when he is a.teenager
  • @preggointx he was too but we used the ferber method to get him to sleep by himself. Lol i should have!!