Weight Gain.

edited January 2012 in Pregnant
How much weight did yuu ladies put on by 22 weeks? Im 22 weeks and have only put on 1.3kgs (2.8lbs)

Comments

• I was loosing weight till 5 months I had horrible morning sickness till 7 1/2 months with my son and 5months with my daughter
  • I had terrible morning sickness which I didn't have with my others and still packed on 20 lbs already at 20 weeks but I started at 106. With my middle son I put on nothing till must 5 month and magicly 15 albs appeared I started that pregnancy at 113. I think it depends where you started out to begin with and morninh sickness and all that fun stuff
  • @2barefootmama I weighed 185lbs at the start and had no morning sickness at all.
  • I'm 23 weeks today and have gained 16lbs so far.. I was 90lbs before I got pregnant
  • I loose 2lbs every time I go to the doctor....no morning sickness, I eat everything in sight, 32 weeks rightnow.
  • 23wks and have gained 12 lbs. doing pretty well i think i had gain 21 by 23 wks last time (gained 36 lbs in all with my first pregnancy)