would this be bad ?

my daughter is 9 weeks old , I was wondering if it would be bad to give her apple sauce babyfood ? I wouldn't give her any other type just apple sauce .

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Try putting an empty baby spoon in her mouth, if she automatically pushes it out her gag reflex is still there, meaning she's not ready. I personally think 9 weeks is too early, their body isn't ready Jmo
  • edited January 2012
    im not saying i was going to do it forsure , i wanted to see if it was too early . 2 people i know one gave food to her baby at a month and my husbands cousins girl gave her baby food at 2 months . thats why i was wondering if its bad . im too scared to give it to her anyways ! she does get rice cereal off of a spoon because herdoctor said it was fine i have to put hald of scoop in her bottle anyways for reflux . so i thought it really wouldnt be any different then babyfood but i guess so . thank you guys for your input .

@RileyAndMe @ta2edblondie @natashalynn
  • If you do, start veggies first. I give my almost 3 month old baby food sometimes, not often though.
  • Typically you start with veggies and she would have to be 3-4 months old..you should also start with 1st foods until they get a little older..
  • Hey man no worries! As a mom, you know what's best!! Good luck hun. :)