HELP...He's ready for another...VENT

edited January 2012 in Babies
WARNING MAY BE TMI.....So my daughter is almost 4 month, while I was pregnant and after she was born her dad said he was done having kids (he has a 5 year old son too) at first I wasn't ok with that then my daughter was colic and lactose and cried all the time so I decided maybe he's right one is enough for me. Well today he brings up having another baby. On top of that after sex were cuddling and out of the blue he tells me he wants my iud taken out soon cause he feels his sperm ibeing wasted. I tried telling him he was right but his response is I was right before and if we can handle ally we can handle another baby easily. Am I crazy for not wanting another child

Comments

• No way. You've just had a tough time with a baby. Give yourself some time!! Maybe after a while you can think/talk about having another/more but right now enjoy your lil bundle! My girl is 7 months, & I couldn't imagine having another so soon. Trust your gut!
  • Lol and if he's worried about his sperm being wasted, no oral sex or masturbating!! Lol
  • @natashalynn haha good one...i bet he wont think oral sex or masterbating is wasting it.
  • My baby is 3 1/2 months had colic, teething, and has eczema. Im not ready for another one either
  • @2ndtimearound @natashalynn thanks girls I just wanted to make sure I'm not crazy for not wanting another baby right now, I'm going to try to get him a puppy maybe that will keep his mind off of reproducing
  • Hahaha no way, is he nuts?! My son had GERD, spit up profusely, was always fussing because he was always uncomfortable, he hated his car seat, swing, anything.besides my arms. Needless to say, I waited nearly 5 years to have another...best decision of my life!! Not only is he old enough to understand a baby has needs, he is such a big help! He even changes wet diapers!! It's fantastic. :D
  • @2ndtimearound you simply said it. Lol