ughhh! i just wanna scream!

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I'm so frickin irritated right now. A lot has been going on in my life in the last 2 mo. me n bf almost split up before I got pregnant that's actually how I got pregnant from makin up. then a week after I found out almost split up again. I lost my job because of our issues but we went to see a counselor thru my job before I did. anyway I'm pissed off right now because he is going to go out to a friends that is one of the main causes of our issues. Didn't tell me all week til just now, this is something that made me decide we needed to call it quits n he's still doin it! He just doesn't care. To top it off I bought a new pregnancy fitness dvd n its missing I cleaned all day and cant find it and I got it a week ago and never took it out of the shipping material. Then his frickin brothers gf texts me to go out, which is inconsiderate of the.fact that I'm pregnant so that pissed me off AND I just weighed myself and am disgusted with the amount of weight.I.gained. everything is just getting to me right now!

Comments

• breath sweetie ok hugs!!!
  • Thanks I need a pregnant girl hobbie. I think ima go get me some fabric n start on a blanket for my belly-baby to distract myself. Today is also my best friend/ cousins bday party n I can't be there because its at a bar and I refuse to be surrounded by drunk ppl when I have to be sober.
  • i hear ya all my friends are turning 21 and getting drunk. but my lil girl is kickin me sayin its ok mommy i love yuo and her dad has been a real prince throughout the whole pregnancy i am reteaching myself how to crochet so i can make her a blankie
  • @sariemama3 I hate those kinda days... Take a walk or a nap hopefully tomorrow will be a betterday. A couple days ago I was driving home from work and thought why the hell did I take this job so far from home I should just quit. Mind you all day at work I was sick, constipated, had heart burn, and was exhausted. When I came home I used the bathroom and clogged the toilet. Worst pregnancy day i've had so far! I was crying all night and went to sleep at 6pm. Ever since then i've been ok. Just know after you have a bad day you'll have a good one.
  • I knit and just learned how to crochet so I've been making baby hats and planning out my baby blanket. My ultrasound is Wednesday and if I'm right about having a girl then I'm making a pink and green blanket.
  • Good idea about the hobbies! Don't get overwhelmed- it will all be worth it the moment you hold that little one and they look into your eyes...ahhhh so precious! Then you can go back to being hot momma! :-bd
  • I taught myself how to crochet last year but just the basics. Now I'm tryin to learn how to sew. I wanna make quilts. Last year I got in this phase where I wanted to kno how to do everything, sew knit crochet cook from scratch, my Martha Stewart phase. I got started learned basics n, not because I wanted to but because time got away from me, just stopped trying. Nows a good time to get back into it I think
  • You bet it is! Hobbies pass the time & I've made 2 princess dresses for my (toddler) daughter already... just waiting for next Thursday so I can find out if this one's a boy or girl so I know what to make next!
    Heck, if you lived near me I'd host a quilting bee... lol... sounds like so much fun & I'm only 27! :D
  • I started knitting a blanket as soon as I found out. I of course had no idea what I was having so its yellow. Im only 25 and I could just sit on the couch all day knitting and be content. I think my bf thinks Im lame. Lol.
  • Lol mine too @Heather58824. I'm 25 too he'll be 29 in a week but sometimes he makes gramma comments. Other times he's interested in wut I'm doin.
  • Lol mine too @Heather58824. I'm 25 too he'll be 29 in a week but sometimes he makes gramma comments. Other times he's interested in wut I'm doin.