Rainbow cupcakes I made. I found them on PINTREST :)

Comments

• Wow those are so cute! And they look delicious lol. Did you have to do anything special with the batter or just separate it and use food coloring?
  • They look delicious!
  • @rjr33 just made a white cake mix normally, divided the mix into as many bowls as you have colors. Just put even spoon fulls of whatever colors you want in the cupcake tins :) I bought the neon gel food coloring. I read if you don't use gel, your cupcakes will be pastel. I'm going to start making rainbow or colorful cakes, cupcakes, etc for Easter instead of eggs. I think it'll be more appreciated. Lol
  • I bake all the time and I have never thought about doing that! Lol. When I make a box cake I follow the recipe on the box but I put a box of instant pudding mix in it with nothing else. And it makes it so moist and yummy. Try it sometime!
  • This is so cool. I would love too have this recipe. Lol
  • @rjr33 I sure will! Thanks! :)

@TxMommy93011 I wrote it 2 comments above. :) they're so fun to make!!!

@JuliansMommy oh they are!!! :-D
  • they are awesome in mason jars too. just bake them for 35 to 40 minutes and add 1/4 to 1/2in of water in a baking dish
  • edited January 2012
    @rjr33 any flavor pudding? I wanna try that..just the powder added to the rest of cake mix
  • Oooh those look sooooo FUN!!!! Gonna have to make em now. My girls will go nutz. Thanks for posting this. ;)
  • edited January 2012
    @nameless yeah any kind works. I usually make the rainbow chip cake with vanilla. Its so moist and yummy! I made this cake for fourth of July once that looked like a watermelon lol the recipe said to make the cake thicker and more moist to just add the powder of one box of instant pudding mix nothin else. Now I never make a cake without it lol.
  • @rjr33 the labor cake has pudding mix in it... Delicious!!!! I made that cake starting at 37 weeks with Jemma and even after she was born. Lol I adore that cake and I am not a big fan of chocolate.
  • great thanks for the tip! @rjr33
  • Those are so cool!!!!
  • I also still make the labor cake and I had sophia 5 months ago lol