18 wks 5 days, anyone else experiencing cramps?

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
It's not like period and no blood or anything, but its all in my lower stomach, my what to expect said I would experience a little pain & cramps bc ligaments and stuff stretching and preparing to hold the uterus. Just want to see if anyone else is experiencing this. I'm also getting lower back pain.

Comments

• ya i got them about a month ago im now 22 weeks. i also think ive started getting some braxton hicks not sure but no bleeding or major pain so i just keep track and let my dr kno about them
  • Im 19 weeks tomorrow and have had the light achy cramping in my lower pelvis pretty much from the beginning.. It seems to get worse when I have to pee really bad so I'm always running to the toilet cause it seems to ease it a bit.. I don't think its anything to worry about but still plan on talking to my doc about it..
  • @rissalee7 thank you :)
    @mamapalmer Yeah ill ask when I go in wed. Thank you
  • im 16 weeks 5days and i feel cramps also hurts :(
  • When I went in for my ultra sound last week, apparently I was having a contraction and the doctor said that it would feel like period cramps and that it was totally common. Hope that helps :)
  • @mandygregory that's crazy. I'll have to ask my Dr about it. How far are you
  • I'm 19 weeks 4 days
  • 17 weeks and having minor cramping and back pain as well the good part is baby is moving now so I'm excited as often as I'm in pain lolz..
  • OMG yea! I called my friend the other night I was in so much pain and didn't expect that I had to waddle to bed. 1 my baby is low in the abdomin and 2 it is your uterus expanding (again) don't worry though it will calm down in a day or so
  • @mandygregory your a few days farther than me. Is yours a boy or girl?
    @jalem I know I have felt mine move everyday for over a week, I'm trying to let my Fiance feel him kick but he doesn't realise you just wait for it, he doesn't kick on demand. Lol
    @sarahchild84 Aw so your having twins? I bet that feels crazy. Lol. Thank you for the reassurance though, this thing just keeps stretching lol. How far are you?
  • We're having a girl!!! Were so excited!
  • @mandcy that's great! We find out what our bambino is Friday...in the mean time I call it bambino.lol.
    @mscheyla I am sorry I am not sure how I gave you that idea but there is only 1 baby we are due aug 3rd so I am roughly 18wks. How far are you?
  • @sarahchild84 sorry, I misread. I'm 19 weeks :)
  • I have! I'm 19 weeks and last night I had some pretty painful" contractions"? Were they Braxton Hicks? They were pretty painful. Lasted about 15 minutes...
  • Ok I just found out I'm pregnant this week, haven't even gone to see the dr . I've been trying but they won't see me because I'm still too early from the hcg levels.But I've had the worst cramps -feels like I'm going to get my period, nothing comes out. These cramps are waking me up from sleep and severe. Lasts 5-10 minutes. I hope that this will not be throughout the whole pregnancy. What do you guys do to ease the pain?
  • I had that to. If you lay down and massage your belly that helps, get some prenatal. I use Flintstones