edited October 2012 in Getting pregnant

Comments

• I say if your ready go for it. You know when your body is ready. I had a mc and I ended up waiting 6mths only because I could not handle another mc. I started taking folic acid and prenatals right after my mc and we were very blessed to have a healthy baby boy:) good luck to you sending lots of sticky baby dust your way.
  • My doc told me to wait 3 cycles but I was reading up on it and findings said 2 were fine just to make sure of conception date. Lucky thing too, I got pregnant...have a beautiful 8 week old now.
  • My friends midwife told her to start trying after she got her first normal period. Didnt tell her to wait 2 or 3 months at all
  • I had a mc in Sept ended in d&c and my dr told me to wait a normal cycle.. I got pg after 2 cycles. I'm 5 weeks and 2 days. I think if you feel good go for it!
  • I personally would wait
  • I say try. You know what can happen but regardless of how long you wait if it's meant it will happen. I wish u the best. You will get a sticky baby:)
  • @JuliansMommy I'm kinda feeling it. Thinking about waiting til next month is making me anxious. I am almost ready. Thanks for your input! :)
  • @Crisjoe congrats on the lo. It's nice to hear good outcomes.
    @2ndtimearound that's my only concern. My periods are regular, but not normal for me yet because they are super light, but come perfectly on time.
    @rjr33 I've been around for a lot of your story, so I'm super excited you got your BFP, even though your bf is on his period right now. ;)
    @Mybabe I'm worried if I try too spoon, I'll end up worse off, so I can see where waiting one more month could be smart.
    @Proudmomma yeah and that's just it. I keep hoping 3rd time will be the charm and the timing will just be right for a sticky one.
    @everyone thanks for the honesty!
  • I just think there are mor benefits to being safe and waiting!!!
  • @Mybabe yeah, I hear ya there. The baby itch is strong is all. Hah