Anyone else have/had placenta previa?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I just had my ultrasound and found out im having a darling little girl! :X. But I also found out I have complete placenta previa. Im in the 19th week but the nurse said it might migrate... did yours? What happened in your pregnancy? Any advice is appreciated! Thank you!

Comments

• I did with my 3rd...mine moved to where it needed to be...I was just told no sex.
  • I had it, mine did move up to where it wad supposed to be a few weeks before I was induced.
  • I was told I have marginal placenta previa at 17and half wks, im now 19, from everyone Ive talked to and all the research ive done, it.seems almost 9out of ten times the placenta wil correct itself by delivery time. Just no sex and no lifting anything and be very.aware of any blood. I was.so scared when I found out, but ive met sooo many people who have had.it and everysingle one said theres moved. Made me feel better! :) goodluck with yours! :)
  • I had it with my last child n turned it to abruption. I was around 37 weeks n I wanted sex so bad. My hubby didn't even fully penetrate me. I woke up n a pool of blood. Hubby rushed me to the er where I passed a clot bigger than a pineapple !!! I thought if was baby. The did a c-section n baby was fine but I've learned my lesson. Hubby won't touch me until 1st us so he will know. Lol
  • Im 25 weeks preggo n I hve complete placenta previa n I waz told no sex n dat it culd fix itself by da end of my prgncy. I doubt dat it will cuz my doctr alrdy scheduled my c-sectn. Im lik y wuld she schedule my c-sectn if she said it culd fox itself. Ugh
  • @Kcoolzchic thats aweful! whatever happened to wishful thinking? I wouldnt setttle on that decision just yet...positive thoughts it verywell still could.move itself! Goodluck! :)
  • @Laurenmarie729I im not givn up jus yet. I been prayn n I hope thngs chnge n wrks n my favor. Thanx alot :)
  • @abby5 does dis mean no oral sex eitha?
  • You can do oral just no penatration at all
  • @abby5 thanx cuz my dctr didn xplain anythng she jus said no sex.
  • @Laurenmarie729I thank you for the positive outlook! I hope mine corrects itself too!
  • oh man i have partial previa. They are saying its not big deal, no restrictions....but I read all this stuff that your not suppose to do....Its confusing....Doc said to act normal. ugh.
  • I had it @ 18 weeks. It corrected itself so dont worry too much. Im now 34 weeks.