Uh Oh...

edited January 2012 in November 2011
So my LO is only 10 weeks old and I already have baby fever soo bad. I hated being pregnant and thought for sure I wouldn't miss it a bit, but I do :( we have decided to go for round two when Caiden is around a year old, but I'm finding myself wishing away his first year so we can try for another. I love my LO so much the feeling is just indescribable. I want a fairly big family (I want 4, all 2 years apart...I'm crazy, I know lol) anyone else struggling with this??

Comments

• @mama2be11_4_11...aww and she is soo cute too, you should make more :)
  • My baby is six months old and I've had baby fever since he was one month :D. But hubby Its not here so i have to wait until he comes back to try for another baby:)
  • I am my daughter is 4 months and I'm getting jealousy of all the moms who had their babies around me and r now pregnant again but me and hubby are gonna ttc in aug to have it in may I'm kinda scared because with my first I had gd and if was terrible so well see but I def want 2 more
  • I had my baby Nov 10 and as its almost approaching when I conceived her, I'm really wanting to get pregnant again. The love i have for my daughter is amazing and although she is fixing to be 3 months, she has changed so much and the time is going fast. I'm on the mirena and I want it out so I can try. But I know I need to wait until she gets closer to 1. :(
  • I was like that with my first, got pregnant with number 2 when my first was 18 months. But this time I have no desire for more. I had easy pregnancies and births, but im content with 2 (plus my 2 step children)
  • My fiance and I finally decided we want to get married this summer. We've been engaged for 2 years but kept going back and forth between a courthouse wedding and spending money on a real wedding. I just couldn't let go of having my ”dream” wedding so we are making it official this summer on our 8 year anniversary. This has definitely helped ease the baby fever but now im 15 days late and experiencing a few symptoms. I'm wondering if its all in my head and my body is still just off track from pregnancy and labor :/ I took a test a couple days ago and it was negative so who knows....that would just be like luck. Bite the bullet and plan a wedding and then get preggers lol sorry, Im a rambler :)
  • @rockiespurple ha ha well keep me inform!!! I'm curious to know :)
  • Did you take another test? Are you preggo again?
  • @novmom2be @britt21 no im not preggo :) i finally started almost a full month late. my body must just still be out of sync
  • Well thats good. I wish my period was like that instead of every two weeks lol