Two questions

edited January 2012 in Health
So I have two questions

1. For those of you that got a mirena, were there any restrictions after wards like no heavy lifting or anything for a short time?

2.do any of you ladies get a like pinching feeling or like some one is pulling hairs under yourarms while feeding or pumping. And do you notice that you sweat more while feeding?

Comments

• For question number one... Nope none that anyone told me about. However read the warnings and side effects because they r real and can happen to anyone. I dont have an answer for number 2. Good luck. :)
  • no pinching feeling. I do notice that my body odor is terrrrrrrible and I have to apply deordorant 4 times a day
  • I always get nauseas when I bf. Sounds like our bodies can do alot of crazy stuff while nursing. Wonder y.
  • @vtmamajuju its so weird. @mommyof3girls thank you
    @jamieeex I always smell like bm and I hate it!
  • I get thrusty while breastfeeding
  • @roxy lol me too I always ask my bf to get me water and its funny bc everytime he hands it to me its like I hadn't had anything to drink in days :)
  • Lmbo @roxy you said thrusty and I was like wth does that mean you start thrusting your hips.i could just imagine walking around with babe on your boob while you thrust your hips every where! Roflol
  • I was just told told to take it easy for a day or two because I could have cramping.
    That pulling sensation could be your let down. I have been feeling that for about a month
  • After you get Mirena, you may feel lightheaded. You aren't supposed to drive the day of insertion for the lightheadedness. Cramping will most likely happen.. They are messing with your cervix. All in all, no strict restrictions.

The "pulling" you feel under your arms is your grow in from shaving most likely. As you mentioned sweating, the glands are reacting in your pits to cool you down. Grow in under your arms is definitely WORSE when sweating.
  • @Jules lol same here
    @junenuggbabie85 lol not great at spelling
  • @tinka1326 I definitely feel my let down but this is more like someone randomly pulling at my under arm hairs with tweezers, it doesn't happen every timeeither its so weird.
    @fate what's funny is I'm always cold so I'm like freezing but sweating
    @roxy lol just the mental image I got was hilarious