Going Back To Work :( :(

edited January 2012 in Parenting
Im going back to work on sun..i have been dreading this day ive been out for almost 5 months now and its time its been real tight with money so its a good thing but waking up at 130am will not be good!!.my daughter sleeps with me on the bed and shes real clingy to me i dont know how shes gonna react when she wakes up and im not there..im hoping she will just sleep and not notice....

Comments

• I know how you feel!! I went back tuesday and hated it!! Good luck! :)
  • Ugh I dread the day I have to return. :( Im going to go through withdrawal from this little girl lol
  • I went back to work in August after 4 months of being off of work. I thought I was going to be a mess, but it was nice to get out of the house and away for a bit. I love my kids, but the break is actually nice. I know that they're taken care of, and they know I'm mom and it's so nice to see them get excited when I pick them up at the end of the day. Hang in there, it's not as bad as you expect it!!
  • Thanks ladies i hope its not to bad
  • Wish I could Wrk or do something since I breastfeed I feel I wont. B able too
  • It's terrible isnt it? Im going back on feb 6th, im so sad. I have been out since sept, and have been getting my full pay this whole time. I been working for the county for 11 uears and had just stored that much time on the books. But it wont last forever.