Going bonkers...

edited January 2012 in Single moms
So...my son is two weeks today. My daughter is 23 months. My two year old fights sleep so when i finally get her asleep he is awake. Then in the morning when i get him to sleep she is awake. I have literally been going on two hours of sleep everyday. I think my brain has abandoned me and i have forgotten what actual food is since im chasing her all day, going to school, cleaning and taking care of him. Heeeeelp!

Comments

• Oh and living w grandparents helping take care of them. Mommy needs a vacation ...or just a nap.
  • @amab13 i lost all the baby weight in 5 days just from running around like crazy
  • @amab13 im in missouri. But just talking saves my sanity! Im sorry to hear about your grandfather. Yeah i worked overnights along w school but got fired when i was pregnant bc of medical problems.
  • @amab13 so ive been trying to stretch 120 dollars a week for bills and the babies.
  • @amab13 yep its like 20 minutes away. Ive been trying to get coupons for alot of things
  • I totally remember these days.. my middle kids who are 10 and 8 yrs old were just like this. What I did is I fed my 2 year old then took him for a walk.. wore his little ass out on what we called a "nature walk" by the time he hit the house he was begging to lay down. Then I'd pop my baby on the boob, and we all layed down and took a 2 to 3 hour nap.
  • @amab13 i would appreciate that so much!
  • @YNVTish i try to wear her out but its le she has an unlimited amount of energy! And on top of it she is outrageously fussy bc she is sick.
  • @amab13 i just sent you an email...do you have facebook?
  • Where are you in MO? I'm in MO, too. What stores do you want coupons for?
  • @Molly im in O'Fallon, mo...where r u?! Any store would be just fine with me! At this point any help is greatly appreciated!
  • @mollysmama I'm in Branson! I have friends in O'Fallon and have been there several times! Since I live across the state I'm not sure the coupons I get here will work out there. I will keep a look out though and message you when I find some. In the meantime I use krazycouponlady.com and RetailMeNot.com for the best coupons!
  • @Molly thanks! Ive only been to Branson once but it was nice!
  • Woooh girl you have your hand full but you'll finally get into the groove of things and how to handle all of good luck mommy %%-
  • @newmomma13 im in tears right now. Both babies are sick. My two year old wont stop throwing tantrums. I havent been able to study for my state board exam at all. Im starting to get sick. I just want to cry.
  • Woah woah woah momma sounds like you need a break...I feel bad for you wish I could help...hoping that things get better soon for you
  • @newmomma13 i just need a nap at this point