at circus circus :)

edited January 2012 in Just for Fun
My bf turns 27 tomorrow and we drove 9 hours from boise idaho to reno nevada to stay at circus circus with a friend of his and his wife and 3 kids. I am exhauseted from the road (Lillys 5 months and she did really well..she only cried a little towards the end of the day cause she was sick of the car). Anyway..I don't want her little schedule messed up cause its an hour earlier here and she does well sleeping and eating at home, has since day 1. Shaun and everyone went out and I stayed in the room with little bug to get some sleep. There all giving me a hard time :( I just feel like shit cause they make it sound like I'm using her as an excuse to just stay in and that's not it. Just trying to do what I feel is responsible. The other lady has a 1 month old and 2 8year olds and there out (not judging her at all, she seems like a sweet girl, I just met all these people a few hours ago). Sorry so long..just wanted to know if I'm doing the right thing or should I just have gone and drug Lilly with us? Just feel bad ..

Comments

• @ta2edblondie thank you! Were gonna have all day tomorrow and a few hours on Sunday before we leave so I will get to do stuff then. They just had me second guessing myself, ya know? They said 'oh she'll sleep in her car seat' but she was in it all day, I would want to stretch out! Then I told them I didn't want her schedule to be weird and they said 'oh she's to young to have a schedule anyway so don't worry' but she does and has for months. She set it, just happens to be perfect for me so I lucked out. Thanks again for the reassuring words, I'm a ftm and sometimes I just don't feel like anyone gets where I'm coming from.
  • I love circus circus :) I used to go there twice a yr with my family. I think u did the right thing, u have plenty of time to actually enjoy ur time there with everyone else. Baby comes first ;)
  • Treat it as your on your time back home. Like if its 4 here in Nevada treat is as its 5 in idaho.