Holy teeth!!!!

edited January 2012 in Ages & Stages
Ashton has been drooling a ton lately and I figured he was starting to teeth but I just checked his gums and he has four bright white teeth ready to come out! My first cut her first tooth at 3 months and I thought that was early! Ashton will be 3 months Jan 20th. Sometimes it feels like I just brought him home!! Ahhhh.....

Comments

• Wow that's crazy!! My daughter cut her teeth (yes, teeth, 4 at the same time!!) Less than a month ago. She got all 4 of hers within a week of each other, her first two front bottom teeth just in time for Christmas, the 3rd on Christmas morning and the last new years day. She just turned 8 months too. I couldn't imagine at 3 months!
  • Teething is the devil!!!
  • edited January 2012
    My son (7m) 2 bottom teeth came out last week n today was his first time biting me... Idk how long i can.keep up bf like this :O
  • I feel u my baby is 4 months n 20lbs n is cutn 6 of them two front bottom two front top n two top side onrs I think she might also be cutn her back bottom wisdom teeth
  • She a drool monster n everything stays soaked n cause of it she caught pnemonia....
  • My baby is 6 months old and has no teeth. And she hasn't shown any signs of getting them. Lol.
  • My baby is four months and shows no signs. My oldest didn't get any until 15 months though so I figure I might as well not get my hopes up for them coming anytime soon.
  • @roomfor1more....eek! Good luck with that!! Lol