Bumbo question...

We bought a Bumbo for my LO today, just wondering when u guys started using them with ur babies since the box has no age on it...

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I haven't bought one yet but if I had one I would put her in it already and she'll be 4 months on the 29
  • We waited until Ollie had good head control...around 3 months. Just always be careful and watch them while in them.
  • If baby can hold their head up well, they can sit in it.
  • Yes, be careful. My daughter almost fell out if it because she arches her back and practically climbs out. They aren't what I thought they were, but I do use it to feed her and she does well. I just have to watch her like a hawk when she's in it haha. (not that I don't watch her like a hawk...but I'm sure you get what I mean LOL)
  • i started ayva at about 2 months :)
  • edited January 2012
    AS long as they can someone hold themselves straight up. Never ever put it on a table or counter! this is why they were recalled at one point. But if you ask me it's not the companies fault the parents leave their baby unattended in them on top of counters!
  • Thanks ladies! I am actually gonna exchange it now... :)
  • My 5 year old fits in it so the butt part should be good... I love ours. Lo has been in it since 2 1/2 months. We bought the table with it and it works wonderful.
  • We started at 2 1/2 months. But he's starting to get too big for it lol Baby Javi has held his head up real good since 2 months.
  • I bought Nyla one last week & she sits in there fine but her neck b wobbly. But it doesnt support the back so I dont really let her use the chair unless im takin a pic or something