March and April Mommy's

How is everyone feeling?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was the same way up unrolled a few weeks ago, and now I have a baby bump :)
  • I am 27 weeks and 5 days. This is my third child, first 2 I showed when and how I should so its odd that I haven't this time around. As long as baby is healthy it was all good by me.
  • Ready to have this baby! Even though we don't have ANYTHING for her! 29 weeks 4 days! Hopefully time speeds up! :)
  • Now that I have popped it am a bit uncomfortable, ugh I feel your pain, we have a few outfits and that's it.
  • Having this baby March 1st and have done nothing....as long as I have a pack of newborn diaper I think Ill be good! LOL
  • Edd is April 15th...but having baby late March. I'm showing...really showing lol!! :-)
  • My due date is was March 25th but at 8 week scan changed it to April 9th. No one in my family (going back to my great great great grandparents) has had a baby larger than 7pds 9ozs, so I belive they are wrong for changing my due date. Anyhow both my other to children were born 2 weeks early, so I hope and belive I will have this one the end of March. We shall see......
  • My due date is April 27th. Im 25/2 & Showing alot. I already look like im about to pop. Lol, its gonna be a long 3 months.
  • I'm due April 3rd and I'm HUGE!!!! This is my 5th and I feel so much bigger with this one then any of my other ones. I am about 45 mind away from the hospital I was going to have to delivery at BC I thought they were the only hospital that did vbacks but I found one 5 mins away so I don't have to be induced in march!! I'm just hope he doesn't come march 27th or April 1st on his own free will lol. Those aren't to good of days for me. I just had my 4d scan the other day and got to see my little man! I can't wait that's for sure! Im just ready to have him and meet him!!!! Glad all you mommy's are doing well!!!! Wish I hadn't popped out yet lol BC I'm getting to big for my maternity pants I had for my others :'( that's how I know I'm big. Lol I just hope he's not a big baby!!!!!
  • @momof SOONtobe7 Awww well on the bright side time is ticking and we are getting closer everyday :)
  • Yes that we are! Finally getting there lol
  • I'm due Apr 6th and people can't tell I'm pregnant...it sucks bc I def have the "waddle" bc he is sitting on my sciatic nerve...I kinda feel dumb bc people are prob like what's up with this lady...lol! My neighbor (who lives in NY but has a house here so I only see her like every 2 months) was like I couldn't even tell you were pregnant! I was slightly bigger with my son but this one I'm measuring a week ahead my Dr said...I don't know...at least I'm not the only one. My friend is due Apr 5th she is huge! My kids have been 6 lbs and lower 7lbs so its not like they are tiny...but I am 5'8" so maybe being taller I don't show as much??
  • I'm short, so i really didn't understand why I didn't pop before I did. I'm 4' 11" lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.