High Hormone levels =Twins??

edited January 2012 in Second pregnancy
I went in for my first ultrasound Thursday and just seen a healthy sac measuring 5w3d but had known we was pregnant for 2 weeks. My dr said bc I got a bfp so early could be twins, checked my hormone levels and said they were very high which increases chance of twins? So has anyone had high hormones with a singleton?

Comments

• At 3 1/2 wks mine was 11,700 am jus one:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had twins mine was high
  • My sil was high and she had twins.. I don't know what mine were because I held off on the dr this time around because of previous chemical preg & miscarriage. If they only saw one sac and it is twins they would have to be identical right?
  • My number were 3 1/2 times higher for the first month or so and them went back to normal, multiples run in both me and other halfs family's so we thought maybe, but no we are only having one.
  • @ashleyfew I knew that. My friend was not sp bright she thought a boy & girl can be identical lol! it's possible for there to be another sac behind the one tho
  • I had twins and go a bfp at 3 weeks 3 days and had high levels and I had twins found two sacs two poles two hbs at 5weeks 6 days
  • @everyone Thanks I was jw, twins also run in both our families...Everyone teased us it would be two this time, I have a 5 month old and twins would be insane! But, we'll take whatever we get :) lol... I go tomorrow for more blood, but can't wait til the ultrasound on 31St hopefully see a bean or two this time!
  • @mommatobe when are you due? :) my daughter is 5 months and I'm 11 weeks today. Congrats!
  • @BabyComingSoon143 By my u/s 9/10/12.... my daughters same edd but she was 3 weeks early! But will know for sure at next u/s!! Congrats!! :)