Got me some good lovin lol

edited January 2012 in Postpartum Health
Well ladies after about 5 months of no sex I finally had sex lol....me and bd stopped having sex like 2 months before I had naliyah just cause it was uncomfortable and he was scared that he was poking naliyahs head lmao then after having her I was just so scared that it was gonna hurt but it didn't hurt that much ....I FELT LIKE A NEW WOMAN AFTERWARDS lmao

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Lmao :)) u crazy girl. Hope u used protection cuz if not lil anthony is on his way ;)
  • @MrsThompson34 no but I'm on the mini pill
  • My hobby is so annoyed with me cause I am still too scared to do it very often. I just know that since our family is complete I will somehow end up preg again...even though we use condoms and I'm on the minipill.
  • Hubby not hobby
  • Shew, girl I don't know how u lasted that long! We did the dirty just 4 weeks after! That's awful but it wasn't that painful, I had no rips or tears so that probably helped lol..
  • I'm on the mini pill too but because I'm scared and really don't want another baby yet, I also use condoms. Hubby doesn't know I'm on the mini pill, otherwise he will not use condoms lol
  • @yummymummy1 lol ur very very sneaky ;) hows Nylas bf doing lol??
  • Lol! I am almost 8 weeks pp and this was baby #4! We are so done...my hubby is getting a vasectomy real soon so we have not done anything since baby and won't until after it is done lol!! I don't even trust condoms at this point bc it always happened soooo easy everytime I got preg so we aren't taking any chances...lmbo!
  • @mrsthompson34 Lmao I know. Ur inlaw is doing fine, just breastfeeding at the moment. How's my gorgeous inlaw? Hope she is ok! X
  • @Mommyof4 yea I got no baby comes anytime soon cause I need to finish school lol

@mommatobe girl I want trying to be in no pain...I have a low tolerance for pain I got my epi at 4cm I'm so glad that when I went to the doc I was already 3 so she sent me right over to the hospital and by the time I got there I was 4 and I asked for that epi real quick cause I was in pain lol

@yummymummy1 girl my bd always asking me you took ur pill today? lol

@jnlelrod so how do one of those exactly work do they just not ejaculate when done lol
  • edited January 2012
    @newmomma13 yep they still ejaculate lol...just no spermies in it...lol...I think they are cutting the tube that releases the sperm. All I know is it's way easier than a womam getting the tubes tied!
  • Oh ok lol I see lol