due in july

edited January 2011 in July 2011
Due July 6th with my second baby from Ohio. Find out the sex sometime next month. Already have a boy so hoping for a girl this time. But ultimately just want it to be healthy.

Comments

• I'm due July 3rd, 18 weeks, from Owensboro ky, don't kno sex yet, fond out in two weeks, hopen for a girl
  • Due July 26th. . .1st baby, I hope it's a boy..! :)
  • @Due_In_July: we share our due date! This is baby#3 for us. We have one of each already and are hoping for another boy since our youngest is a boy. We'll hopefully find out the gender on 2/16.
  • Due july 12 w. My first find out on valentines day if its a boy or girl(:
  • Due July 16th with baby #2hoping for a boy since I already have a girl... I live in jeffersonville Indiana
  • Due July 31st with my 3rd blessing! Hope to find out the gender on Feb. 28. Already have a boy (4) and a girl (2). Everyone thinks I'm having another girl! :)
  • Due july 31st also with first child from louisville. But I dont get to kno gender till march
  • Hi im due July 14th dis is mi first child im from mississippi n i want a baby girl hopefully i will find out on feb 3.....wish me luck....and congratulations to all of u mommies to b
  • Im due july 17th two weeks after my boyfriends birthday he's excited!
  • duee juLy 4th find out if its a boy or girL on feb 1oth
  • I'm due July 16th with our first. We find out the sex on Valentine's day and it can't come quick enough! We live in Wisconsin and am sick to death of winter, summer can't come soon enough :-)
  • I'm due July 6th and find out what I'm having on the 16th of Feb. I'm praying for a girl since I already have two boys. Can't wait!! :) Congrats to us all.
  • I'm due on july 9 and I find out wat it is on feb 22 caint wait praying for a boy lol
  • Im dues july 19th with sec!! Its a boy
  • I'm due July 27th with my first, and find out the sex on my birthday...8th march. Can't wait. Hoping to start feeling less ill soon?! X
  • Im due july 11th my dads bday (rip) im having a boy. My first and im super excited

• I'm due July 27th with my first, and find out the sex on my birthday...8th march. Can't wait. Hoping to start feeling less ill soon?! X
  • Im due july 15th I juz wish its on da 12th cuz july12th is my anniversary. Hehe
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My edd keeps moving forward so should i base on e latest ultrasound?
  • From Windber, Pennsylvania, 1st successful of 3 pregnancies (first two ended in m/c), due July 2nd & just found out Feb. 8th that I'm having a girl. Just what I wanted! Soooooo happy! :D
  • preg with #3. We got preg while on bc! We are due july 23. Im getting nervous... Not sure what im gonna do with 3 kids! Plus last summer we sold all the baby stuff and all my maternity clothes!!?!
  • First time mom due July 27 hope its a girl I find out on march 7th
  • Im due july 25th and this is no.5 for me and my husband.. Were hoping for a lil girl... Congrats to u all!!!
  • im due july 1st, and this is my first and i found out last week were havin a boy... im so excited!!!
  • Baby #3 on the way here. Due july 15. I get my us on march 7th. Hoping for a boy, we already have 2 girls. But me and the hubs will be happy with whatever we get. Right now my hubs is deployed so I'm doing the whole pregnant single mom thing. I don't know how you single moms do it. This is hard stuff. I thought the life of an army wife is hard, but being a pregnant single mom is right up there. More power to you!
  • Preg. With my first. Due july 23. Hopefully find out nxt month. Hopein for a girl. From detroit.
  • Due July 16th with my first!!!
  • Im due july 20 n will find out whether im havin a boy or a girl tom