Naliyah got a bumbo seat!!!

And she loves it... She sits in it real good...she sat in it for a good couple of mins then was ready for a nap lol

Comments

• Awww! We are going to get Maddox one after dinner. He sat in one today at therapy and loved it. She said she highly recommends them.
  • We borrowed one from a friend and our daughter loves it..she only sits in it for a few minutes, but she likes doing that instead tummy time.
  • I got one for my lo
  • I love bumbos! Im hopefully getting one for my son tomorrow! He loves to sit up on us and gets mad when you lay him back so I know he's going to love it too! Hold old is Naliyah? My son Dustin just turned 3 months old :)
  • @Mommyo4 yaw I finally got her One I've been wanting to get it for a while now cause she's had good head control for a while now..so I wanted to start working on sitting up

@britt21 naliyah loves tummy time...she cells it her boppy though.. she's only 3 1/2 months lol

@Steph_Due_101611 does she like it?
  • @mommy2b123 yea my bf was sitting her up lastnight and she loved it so I was like I have to get her a bumbo today lol..but she'll be 4 months on the 29th
  • She used to love tummy time until she learned she could be up and look around lol. I started doing tummy time on her boppy and she seems to be ok with that, for now lol. She is 2 months.
  • @britt21 yea we started naliyah in her boppy just stop that it would help her build up her neck muscles...now we put her on the bed and she rolls over lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I didnt realize you could use the boppy for propping. Tried it and my daughter loved it. Well i guess i did it too early. Shes only three weeks, found out you werent supposed to do it till 2 months, i feel bad now
  • My daughter is 5 months old and OMG her chubby little legs barely fit in her bumbo lol she likes it though
  • Here's a pic of Maddox in the bumbo at therapy...we got his tonight but no pics in it yet. Share pics of your baby chilling in their bumbo!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • @kendylsMommy lol wow she's gonna be ahead of her time lol...if naliyah could hold her self up with her hands she'd probably be crawling lol

@jennalynne87 girl don't feel bad I put naliyah in hers that young... There some things that you don't have to follow the instructions lol

@starrxoxo9 lol little chubby turkey legs lol
  • @Mommyo4 write that is good head control and him sitting up for him being that little...
  • He amazes me for sure! :)
  • My daughter loves hers too! She has been able to sit up since 3 1/2 months!
  • What age are they suitable for?
  • Mine has been in his since about 6 weeks he looks so funny. They say about three months or two for stronger and i guess up to 6 months maybe? Alf loves his and i put a little piano thing on the tray and he bangs away on it :-)
  • She likes it. She sits in it on the table when i feed her or when me and my family play uno & yahtzee
  • Yea she doesn't like it too much, so she's not like that's for very long @newmomma13
    @jennalynn87 we propped our lo up the first day in her boppy..I didnt even know we weren't suppose to till like way after.
    @mommyo4 here is my pic http://bit.ly/A1vd52
  • @brittz1 she looks like she's loving it!!!
  • @britt21 she loves it so i will just keep doing it
  • @lyndsay1983 thru say when they can golf their head up by themselves

@britt21 ooo I life that yellow...I didn't know they came in yellow...naliyah has the lilac one
  • @lyndsay1983 thru say when they can golf their head up by themselves

@britt21 ooo I life that yellow...I didn't know they came in yellow...naliyah has the lilac one
  • thanks @everyone and yes we borrowed it from a friend so its about 3yrs old I think lol I havent seen yellow either recently. Yes, she absolutely loves it!