preglys i really need some prayers sent my way.

edited January 2012 in Depression
Tomorrow will make 5 years since my momma past away. I miss her so much. Its so depressing she missed out on me graduating,getting married, and her grandson growing up.
Also have been feeling over welm with our income status. We are semi struggling from check to check. Don't know whether to get a second job or not. I want my son to be happy and to have nice things. The things I didn't have when I was growingup. I really feel like I'm falling apart.
If y'all don't mind saying a prayer for my family. It will be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Will do! Things will get better. I'm sorry about your mom!
  • First off I'm sorry about your mom I hope things start getting better for you real soon we all go through rough times but this will only make you stronger.
  • Aw I'm.sorry hun :( but just remember, money can't buy back the time lost with your son. If you can avoid the second job, I'm sure he'd much rather have more mommy time than fancy things :) I'm only working part time, and money is tight, but the time I get to spend with my girl is priceless.
  • My mom passed away 4 years ago due to pancreatic cancer....9 months later my daughter Kylie was born. Its hard and I know what you are going through.
  • edited January 2012
    M
  • My mom passed away when I was 5. It's still really hard at times. I feel bad when I think about all she has missed and now that my daughter is older than my sister was when mom died I have a whole new perspective on what I can only imagine she felt.

I think it is good to take time and think about your mom. Just try to think of the positive things she did for and with you.

As far as finances, we are struggling too. My hubby is having to find a new job because his company dropped his pay by a third...he is in sales. So we are having to pinch some major pennies. But he made a list of all the things he wants or needs from a job and we have been praying. I'll pray for yall too.
  • edited January 2012
    @Honeybunny @yeseniadiaz59 thankyou I sure hope so. Notsure on how much more I can take.
    @starrxoxo9 I really need too. I make 400dollars a month my hubby makeabout 1600 a month. We are stuggling to make the bills we have. If we made another 300 we be doing all right.
    @kyliemommie my mom had kidney cancer. I wish she could have been there to help me through the birth of Isaiah. I kinda feel like was there since I had a smooth labor. Something about when my son came out I felt like instant connection of my mom telling it was going to be alright and she there to helpand keep me safe.
    @Pipwoodmom I try to Think about those times:)
  • Prayers for your family :)