confused. sudden loss of symptoms, almost 37 weeks.

I will be 37 weeks tomorrow and have noticed my pregnancy symptoms of lots of braxton hicks contractions, pelvic pain, discharge, feeling huge and heavy are going away. It started yesterday. I can move freely in bed without pelvic pain, I don't feel so gigantic and full of a baby, my discharge has gone down a lot and I've only had a couple braxton hicks contractions throughout the day. I'm going to monitor her movements now because the sudden change has me a little worried. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• I forgot to mention I walk just fine. It doesn't feel like she dropped in between my legs.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had the same with my son, I was concerned bc I felt amazing no pain, no prob walking, no loose feeling like he would fall out any min. The week before I was doubled over in pain at work, thought I'd be having a baby that day. Well, anyway I was concerned my ob checked and just said he dropped and that was why I felt that way...I ended up having him two days later...so its not always a bad sign.
  • I would still get checked or at least call your Dr
  • Ya I called doc cause I only had a few movements in two hours and she had me go be monitored. Everything went well, normal heart beat and lots of movement after I was hooked up and relaxed. I was really dehydrated though so I have to drink lots of water. They didn't check me though so I don't know where I am at. I was checked yesterday morning and she was at a -2 and my cervix was long and high, but maybe she did just drop and that is why everything happened. Guess well find out if I go into actual labor or at my appointment next week. :-)
    @sehra4177 @RileyAndMe
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you :-). I'm glad too. It helps relieve a lot of stress lol. I know how that is, sometimes I have no clue cause my tummy the last few days has been upset too. @RileyAndMe

• I went through that. It's the calm before the storm. If she is moving then enjoy cause u won't feel this good next week
  • Glad you went and everything is ok:)
  • She has definitly dropped. :-)) My belly looks even more different today. Its so weird not having any pelvic pressure or anything with her dropped. I had a bit whenever id wake up and shift positions, but it would go away once i stretched out or got up and walked around. So my guess is her dropping is what made me feel so good because it got rid of my heartburn, rib pain etc and then got rid of a lot of my pain. @Proudmomma @sehra4177
  • That's the same thing I thought too, like I'd have more pressure when he dropped but total opposite...weird huh? I think you'll be fine its just baby is wanting out;)