Co sleeping moms help!

edited January 2012 in Sleep
Wat is the best way to transition him? I put him n his crib for the first time tonite. He slept for an hr then started whinin. Comforted him he fell back asleep for another hr. He woke up whinin again tried to comfort him but as soon as I stooped he woke up so I jus put him n my bed. Its the first day an I already wanna give up but he has to sleep on his own n his bed. Wat have u ladies done to get baby to sleep n the crib?

Comments

• Try putting a top you've been wearing under him so he can smell your scent.
  • Do you swaddle? That may help if you don't. He used to be near you and the crib is so big and empty.
  • I just moved my son also. The first day he wanted me the second day I let him wear himself out then I put him in held his pacifier in his mouth so he knows I'm right there and he was out. I been doing that and so far so good. :)
  • Wait until he's dead sleep before moving him
  • I've done all of that except the swaddling. he never has really liked it.
  • I started by transitioning my dd to her bassonette first and i rolled up an empty pillowcase i slept w/ and just put it next to her elbow on the side i used to sleep so when she wakes up ar night she feels something next to her & she's goes rt back to sleep, i also.still swaddle so that puts her right out!