omg omg omg!!! *update and pic*

edited January 2012 in Military moms
My hubs will be home in about 2 1/2 weeks. I'm so nervous, excited, anxious.... I've been trying to keep busy, but I'm running out of things to do around the house. Omg...I can't wait!!!

Comments

• I hope the days go by fast for you:)
  • @JuliansMommy The past 9 1/2 months has but these last weeks are dragging.
  • @ta2edblondie it'll be months on Feb 1
  • 10 month...sorry
  • Yay! So exciting!
  • Yay! I remember the feeling when my hubs told me he was coming home! I know you're superexcited!
  • @Outlaw_Sphinx I'm beyond excited! He missed my pregnancy and our sons birth. I'm so ready to have him home!!
  • Yeeeeeeah!!! That's so freakin awesome!!! :) so excited for u!
  • Yay! Can you send me some of that homecoming luck... We still haven't heard a single word about it!
  • Yay! Hoping mine will be home around the same time as well :D
  • @navybabyonway @MamaLove I hope your husbands get home soon too!! It's the best feeling knowing he will be here so soon and meet his son for the first time. Not to mention my 3 yr old really really needs daddy!! He's driving me insane this past month.
  • Well...we have family coming. We are all going to eat together, then they are heading home.
  • Hmm...maybe. I was just going to wear a trench coat with a little something under it and some heels. Jk.
  • I understand completely! My husband missed my pregnancy, birth, my son's 3rd bday-everything. It'll mark a year on the 7th
  • Congrats, you ladies are amazing, I can't go a day without my husband. It will be so sweet when daddy meets baby!!
  • How very very exciting! Congratulations to your family! Oh man i couldn't imagine the whole pregnancy with out my love! Yay he gets to see baby and your older son and double yay you get your husband and all the help/support he can give you! We conceived within the first 2 weeks of hubby returning lol.
  • @mommyof4boys lol! No more babies for me...tubes tied!
  • Oh man I was nervous when my hubby came home!! Thier plane kept getting delayed and we all sat in this cold warehouse. But when he got there it was so awesome! His unit really did a great job with making sure the families were taken care of (food, drinks, chairs and things for the kids to do) Enjoy it, one of the best feelings ever both coming home and being the family!!
  • Just a little over a week to go!!! We were given the date!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!
  • I'm so happy for you!

I'm starting to get frustrated with this deployment. They just say February and we will know more at the end of January.... Hellllloooo there is one week left in January! Tell me when my husband is coming home!!!! Thank god this is our LAST AND FINAL deployment!
  • @navybabyonway we just got our date like a month ago.
  • I'm so excited for you! I always get teary eyed seeing military reunions! I can only imagine the excitement that fills the air. Here I am getting teary eyed again! Congrats again!
  • @CAllen awe thanks!!!
  • @navybabyonway I got that wrong...sorry. we got our date only a week ago. We were given an estimation a month ago
  • :D So happy for you!
  • Yeah we just keep getting told we will find out more towards the end of January.
  • @navybabyonway they won't give you a date to early for safety reasons. It sucks and I hope you know soon! At least you know he will be home next month!
  • Less than a week!!! This is the sign my dad made and Connor decorated for daddy...

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j426/s_sands3/IMAG0843.jpg
  • Cute sign. I bet u cant wait. :)
  • thunder chickens!!!! hahaha thats cute. joes a blue knight! haha i love it joe tells everyone my daddy cant come home bc hes being a super hero on the helicopter! i looove the sign!