am i pregnant? help!

edited January 2012 in Pregnant
as of today i have been 6 days late on my period. I tested about 4 times and until today they were all negetive. I took a clear blue pregnancy test and it told me i was prego. but i had sex on my period last month and 9 days ago which doesnt make any sense. what are the chances of getting a false pregnancy? I just had a baby in october. this means that if i am pregnant they will only be 11 months apart

Comments

• False positives are rare...I think a trip to the doctor is in order for a blood test..
  • @callen is right false positives are rare.
  • I agree with the false positives. If it says pregnant, than you're probably pregnant. You can still get pregnant on your period. So long as you have a uterus and ovary, pregnancy is possible.
  • yeah im going to be going into the doctors in an hour. thanks for the information
  • I have had a false positive before.
  • I took 2 regular tests with faint + and a clear blue digital.... 3 days later I was in the er thinking I was miscarring. But my levels were 2.6 or something which shows not preg. In my case I think it was a chemical pregnancy but the dr said it was false positives.
  • well update us!!!
  • I got pregnant with my first baby on my period lol.. she's a living proof that periods are not pregnancy proofed lol..
  • I'm 8 days late your brave for testing I'm scared and I had my baby at the very end of august. Let us know...
  • uuuuuup daaaate
  • @everyone sorry ladies there is nothing to update yet. i decided that i am going to wait one more day and test in the morning. but i will up date as soon as i get the results. thanks ladies
  • good luck. after having a baby your very fertile trust me! I had my princess in September of 2011 and im preggo again im 10 weeks so my babies will b 11 months apart. my Dr told me that that's what they consider Irish twins. update and let us know good luck Hun angels are precious blessings!