Please read! Is it normal?

Is it ok that I am having to change my tampon every hour? Im 11weeks pp and my first cycle started yesterday... I kno u shouldnt fill a pad in an hr but I dont have any pads only tampons. They are regular not super size and after an hour ive leaked n my panty liner is also full and before I reach the bathroom my panties are wet too... Sorry so much tmi bur should I be concerned?

Comments

• I have really heavy periods (well i use to but havent had one since giving birth in sept). I cant even use a tampon for the first two days cuz the bleeding is so heavy they dont last more than 45 min. I have fibroids and i believe an undiagnosed case of endometriosis. I just started having heavy period in the last couple years but mine periods are also very painful.
  • I personally would be since I have fairly heavy periods anyway. Since your only 11 pp alot of the time the first couple periods can be excessive. If your worried call your doctor and see what they says..
  • My first pp period was super light my second was super heavy
  • @preggointx- that's exactly what happened with me. Ugh that 2nd one was horrible!
  • Ok thanks ladies! I was like WTF it looks like tx chainsaw massacre down there! Lol on the plus siyde maybe ill lose a few lbs from it! Looks likr I need to get sum pads cus these aint cuttin it... I slept 3 hrs just now... Biggggg mistake!!! Good think my sheets are red but my undies are ruined! :o