long... but i dont know anywear elts to say all of this.

so.. let me first start off that i gess this sisent rly a vent, well kinda. i just dont know of any other place to say everything that i want to without gettin it all blown up and makeing life hell.

ill first start that i am 17 years old, and have a 15 week old named Allyson. shes sweet and amazing and wouldent change her for the world. her father is a 20 year old i have ben with sence i was 13 and he 16. i got pregnant with my daughter a few months befor my 17th birthday.

everything used to be semi- ok, throughout my hole pregnancy i mean. i lived with my mom and step dad in a house in the country. me and my mother never realy have gottin along that well but ive alwase loved her no matter what our past held. she promised me that when i had my daughter that sence they would not allow my bf, Allysons father, to move in with us so me and him could take care of ally together that she would help me with her.
everything came crashing down after my baby was born on an early october morning, after my hospital stay that consisted of one amazing nurse, a non reliable doc, about 2 bit*hy nurses, in about 34 hours i thought that would have ben the worst of it. but no, of course not. after i got home my mother helped change maby one diper a day for the first week maby and then she dident care, i couldent have alen (bf) thear so i was alone with the baby. i had desided that i couldent rely on my mom to help and do what she had sead so i pulled out of my reg planed senior year in highschool and enrolld my self into an almost all online classes to finish school. it was like this for about a month and a hafe and then one day my mom had desided that she was moveing out and going to live with her now ex boyfriend. she dident say anything to me, my brother or my grandmother befor hand( we all lived together with my stepdad). she just left. all the rest of the day i dident know what to do, i dident want to stay thear with my stepdad when my mother just left him so i went to alens dads house. me and allyson stayed thear for about 2 weeks, and in that 2 weeks they dident care if they screemed at the top of thear lungs and woke up ally at midnight, thear was 4 kids, years 8, 11,12, and 20. allong with me ally and thear parents all in a 3 bedrroom traylor. needless to say i was beond stressed.
i had talked to my mom a little and seen her once in that time, he bf creeped me out and alwase wanted to be holding ally, it dident make me confterball at all.
what i thought had ben my saveing grace was when my stepmom had offered for me alen and ally to coem and move in at thear house. we all did and are still here today. but its not going as well as i had hoped. i havent finished my classes for school yet, i take care of my 2 younger sisters, ( 6 and 8 yr) and my brother i had talked abotu earlyer who is 12, whyel my dad spends all day in his shop growing his plants, and my stepmom works untill 7 every night. i have to clean the hole house along wit if one on the kids do somthing wrong im the one that gets yelled at. ever sence all this happen me and alen ahve ben fighting, ally has ben acting like she just wants her dad and nothing to do with me, my brother who i have alwase ben close to wont evon talk to me, and i find outmy mother in in a forced rehab for a pill addiction and havent talked to her in over a month and a hafe, sence me and alens last fight my father has told me that if i go and see my grandma that he will kik me out, ( all becouse the last time me and alen got inot a fight she got inot it and thretened to call the cops on him) i have no wear elts to go. i live in michigan and have ben trying to get a job to get my own place but i cant find one, my bf hasent held a job for more then a month, and he never graduated. i can get goverment help bc they deny me due to i live with a parent, ive supported ally by myself sence she was born and never asked for money froum anyone. i can barly find anyone to watch he for 5 hours a week to go to my class for school and none one of my former friends evon will take a second glance at me.

im not looking for pitty, or if you just want to point out that my spelling is horable, i kno.
i just honestly dont know what to do any more,

Comments

• Pray!! Finish school and get your diploma/GED whatever you are trying to do...once you turn 18 you should be able to get assistance maybe now they see you as a child and primarily your parents responsibility and they (your parents) would be the ones to get benefits for you??? Idk thats the only reason i could understand but once you are 18 then I don't see why you couldn't get assistances! Good luck!
  • Where do you live in Michigan? What town?? I will be gone for a moment but I will be right back with all of the resource numbers that you need.
  • I live in Monroe, I've tryed all the government stuff n no one will do anything. My mom gets benafits for me and my brother but she's in the rehab right now. I cant evon get my own stuff when I'm 18 bc they sead they arnt yakeing me off her case till I'm 22
  • I'm from there. They have no choice but to take you off since you aren't living with her. I had my own assistance when I was 17 for almost a year. Your situation has changed, so go back to DHS, and fill out your own application! They cannot keep you on your mothers assistance!
  • @acw104 yep you arent in her household anymore so you can go back and file for you and baby!
  • i have filled it out and told them im not liveing with her and she ran off but they dont seem to care. they sead that sence im liveing with my dad that thear is basically nothing they can do. i filled it out after i moved into my dads house.
  • They cannot do that... Unless your dad's income is too much. Do not say you cook food together. DO NOT! You need to re-file... Again and again until it is filled out for ONLY you and baby. Something you are putting on that application is preventing you from getting the assistance. I lived with mom, and they NEVER put me on her case.
  • idk, i can retry, agen but idk what good it will do. the first time i oonly filed for me and her idr if i sead the food thing or not. and my dad has no real income, he grows and sells but thats it.