what size does/did your 2 month wear?

edited January 2012 in Ages & Stages
Im curious my son was born 11/22/11 & weighed 6 lbs 14oz he's now 2 months weighs 14lbs lol & wears 3-6 months

Comments

• My daughter was still in newborns, lol. She could year some 0-3, but mostly newborns.
  • At 2 months she was barely filling out her 0-3 month clothes nicely.
  • @lucyloo28 lucky!! My son stopped wearing newborn clothes 2 weeks after he was born & went to 0-3
  • Oh, my son was in newborn at 2 months, he was small! He was in preemie for a month and was born full term.
  • @LilSugarsMomma really? You didn't have to buy new clothes for awhile I
    bet..at the rate my son's going he's gonna be in 6-9 months at 4 months
  • Yeah, she was born a month early and hasn't hit her growth spurt yet, lol. Funny thing is, she never wore preemies.. they were too small, and newborns were too big until right around 2 months.. lol, its not so lucky because it seems like baby-clothes-makers think all newborns should wear is sleepers! I couldn't find anything in her size!
  • My lo is in 0-3 but can fit some 3-6. She was 6 lbs at birth she weighs 11lbs now.
  • I had a ton of clothes for her thru 3 months and didnt buy any from April to September. From September to November she wore 3 - 6 months, and now she is 8 months and wears 6-8 month onesies but wears 12 months everything else. Shes long!
  • My son is tall so he is in 3-6 months...they are so baggy though. 0-3 fit him perfect except for the length.
  • @lucyloo28 I agree!! It seems like Carter are the only company that makes slot if newborn clothes besides sleepers!

@lovemysofi that's good! She's right on target my son is a piggy omg all he does is eat.

@LilSugarsMomma I passed all my son's newborn & 0-3 mont clothes to my mom lol she's due next month with a boy!! & bought all new clothes

• My son was in 0-3 he weighed 6lbs 11 oz and was a month early. He'll be 4 months on the 30th and is in 3-6 but 6 month clothes fit him perfect. He's 15 lbs and 23 1/2 inches!
  • @lovingmyunborn lol my lo eats every 3 hrs 3-4oz. Most of her weight is in her cheeks. She could probably float on water w those things haha! Ur baby's too cute!!