.♥ .♥ VALENTINE'S DAY .♥ .♥

edited January 2012 in Relationships
What are you planning for Valentine's Day

Comments

• Our boss (which is his uncle and will be working together) treats the whole store to dinner. Since they never really get a vday themselves.
  • It's my birthday so we're going to hit up all the free food possible from restaurants and other attractions. My husband's birthday is two days later so we'll repeat!
  • Our anniverisary is the day before (my hubby doesnt like being like others lol) so we are having a candle lit dinner once our lo goes to sleep but during the day idk he said itll b a surprise to us so hopefully its baby friendly lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If my daughter is out I'll go to dinner with her or something. Hubby is in training till march so he won't be home. :-(
  • All depends whether or not hubby is hone yet. We should know soon. If not then nothing even if he is still probably nothing ill cook dinner. He isn't big on valentines day.
  • @DevineDesign its my bday too! My family usually goes out together as date night and celebrating my bday
  • We bought tickets to see john leguizamo
    (sp) and I know hubby has a surprise for me just don't know what. He's a romantic :X
  • @ann2486 and @devinedesign are Valentine babys... Awww how cute!
  • I'm probably going to cook a nice dinner at home..make a mushy card and let my son go nuts with his card. My husband doesn't do Valentine's day unfortunately. He says its a made up holiday. I tend to just let it go in one ear and out the other and buy something for myself.
  • I have a hb appt that day
  • To hear my baby :)