Lets talk about §EX Baby!

edited January 2012 in Relationships
Is it appropriate or disrespectful for your man/husban/fiance/BD to ask for head!?!? What if he came to you while you were putting you LO to bed and said.. "When your done, do you think I could get some head." LOL

Not sure what Id say... Id probably laugh and tell him... UMMM yeah ok, why don't you go get ready for me and I'll be right there when I'm done ... And never go.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hahaha my hubby asks for it all the time & i actually did wat u said almost everytime haha. Lol i feel bad. Or ill say, im too f'n sleepy, leave me alone!!
  • He can ask and he will get it, if he will give me anal later .......LOL
  • I'd say in front of kids I'd be upset bc that's not the place for it. I agree with @girlsLoveink87 I usually just do it for him so if he would ask I'd be like...now the answer is no bc you were stupid to ask...
  • Lol I couldn't see my husband asking. He was raised very conservative and talk like that wouldn't happen in front of the kiddos.
  • Mine asks all the time
  • If my husband did I might but because with us he can't keep his hands off me during and we always have sex a little ways into it. Plus with him in training its a rarity that he's home and when he's there he has to bunk with like forty other men.
  • This thread is hilarious! LMAO!
  • My hubby wouldn't ask. He never has and probably never will. I enjoy giving him bjs but he always feels bad about it. He loves it but feels bad at the same time lol
  • NO! Im the one who asks all the time,he doesnt have to ask cause i just do it lol he'll tell me"lay down,so I can take your panties off" lmao I don't mind at all
  • My partner asks all the time... In front of the kids he uses code words lol
  • I don't give head I refuse too! He doesn't know how to plz me so he better be thankful for the sex!