♬Favorite song to sing to LO. ♬

edited January 2012 in Parenting
My favorite song we sing is...

"My milk shakes brings
.........all the "babys" to the barn"

What silly song do you guys sing?

Comments

• I make shit up as I go! Acting silly is all she needs, lol.
  • I sing oldies : )
  • Mines not that silly it is one that my dad used to sing to me it is called by by baby bumpkin ..
  • We sing..."I got a poopy in my pants and I aint afraid to show it... I'm messy and I know it!"

And baby beluga!
  • The cuppy cake song its so darn cute
  • I sing this song that I made up, all it says is "Buggity Boo" LOL, but she laughs and loves it.

I also sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", but little is replaced by Sophia, and there are other words replaced.

@becci haha that's hilarious!
  • When she has a stinky diaper i sing my own verision of the smelly cat song from friends. She smiles everytime
  • @becci .. that's a catch song! LOL
  • @mama2be11_14_11 that's so wired my LO likes NBA too.. I wonder if its all the cheering
  • You are my sunshine... and Christmas carols cause I love them!! Lol...
  • edited January 2012
    Did you ever see that silly video with the dancing banana that sings "peanut butter jelly time!"? Well we sing to the tune of that but say "little baby Tessa girl!" Ha ha it sounds dumb but it cracks us up lol. And we also make up other songs and sing the usual nursery rhymes.
  • @2ndbutfirst lmao @ soft kitty! I love that show!!
  • @ jennalynne87 OMG! I do the same thing! Love Phoebe!!!
  • We sing a bunch....dance to much poopy in the pants, you are my sunshine, my 3.5 year old sings her little brother soft kitty from big bang. Old McDonald, and she also sings him a song she made up called how are you. She just says how are you over and over again!
  • I made new words for the what what in the butt song, it was on tosh. O, I said what what stinky butt... it cracks him up every time I change him.
  • I sing a song called all the pretty little horses. My eldest calls it the crying song and still asks me to sing to him when he is upset.
  • edited January 2012
    My hubby would sing twinkle twinkle little star to my belly everyday while I was preggo, so now that's the song I sing to him. He loves it!

• The winnie the pooh song. Also you are my sunshine, because my daddy sang it to me as a kid.
  • Ooooh I forgot this one and we sing it like 5 times a day while she's in training to say Ma Ma!

(to the Destiny Child's song)

Say my name, say my name
    If Daddy's not around you
    Say Ma Ma Ma... Haylee say my name!

You acting kind of funny
    Ain't calling me Mommy
    Haylee say my name!

My honey said I'm pathetic badgering her like that. I'm using her love for music to brain wash her knowing Da Da is usually the first word babies say cause its easier. LOL

• Bentley's song is I'm Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO :D
  • I sing "make u feel my love" by adele! Always calms her down & our silly song is "honkeytonk badonkadonk"!! Cuz she's got her mamas big ol butt!!