Does anyone have a HIGH, and I mean crazy high sex drive now that you're pregnant??

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
I am 15 weeks pregnant and have had a very high sex drive since I got pregnant. I have always had a high drive, but this is crazy! Just curious whether anyone else suffers from the same symptom?? :)

Comments

• I did but not so much now that I have 9 weeks left.
  • Yes!! I totally have been a fiend for it this whole time and I am 38 weeks now! Unfortunately my hubby has been super stressed with all the responsibilities and financial strain that he has not been that interested. He is the most supportive and wonderful guy, just wish he wanted to get it on more! Especially now that we are getting close to the end and it can supposedly help dilate your cervix and speed things up!
  • These last couple days I haven't been in the mood but today was his lucky day he has been getting it all day lol
  • I Have a high sex drive. My boyfriend is scared to now that I'm pregnant. If I'm lucky maybe twice a week. I hate this, But he will come around. Like last Nhitee I WAs asleep and he took a shower and came out very "excited". LOl and he cuddle wit me And I felt it. Ha I got so excited, then He grabbed my hand and put It on It. I WAs slowly waking up, so wen I started getting in The mood, he Was asleep snoring away! I Just turned over and fell asleep. I know its tmi but just venting. Lol yur not alone!!
  • I used to want it all the time before I got pregnant but now very rarely do I want it.. I feel bad for my husband but I'm just not interested..
  • Mine disappeared from the time I found out (almost 5 weeks), until last week (8 weeks). Now it's back, and it's ridiculously high!
  • I've always had a high sex drive but since I've been pregnant my bf can barely keep up but since we broke up I haven't had sex n a week n I'm goin crazy.. ugh