✨feeling some type of way

Now theres is at least 5 people I'm friends with in fb that is used to go to school with that just found. Out they're pregnant. I'm an excited for them but what gets to me is when I mentioned to them I wanted 2 more kids they swore up and down they weren't planning on having anymore cause they don't want more kids. I literally got depressed when seeing their ultrasound pictures :( Jimmy didn't like my mood when I seen it. I was literally gonna take them off my friends so I don't have to see their updates on their pregnancy. This f^#^{*g sucks I'm actually jealous of them cause they can have a baby with no issue and here I am with no luck. Auhhhhhhhhhhh X(

Comments

• Hugs... jealousy is natural. It hurts when it feels like everybody is getting what you want/deserve. I pray your time comes soon! You can always hide their posts so you don't have to see them until you are ready.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mommyof4boys
    It does suck cause we've been trying for almost 2 years and nothing! Clomid failed first round scared to take it again and fail.
    @AmahnisMommy
    But why not use bc or something if u don want another one? Not just met it be the oops baby like they refer to it as?
  • Be thankful for what you do have. Everything else will fall into place.
  • You can unsubscribe to their posts so you won't see them. I have to certain family members so I can't see their nonsense, but won't hurt their feelings either.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If I remember correctly, hover you cursor (on your computer) over their name and a list of options will come up. Click on unsubscribe. And when on the app on your phone, go on their page there should be a button that says "subscribed", click on that and there should be an unsubscribe option at the bottom :-)
  • @Brendalou
    Ok Imma try tht thanks
    @ArmahnisMommy
    Lol I've started the deleting process
  • all my friends have there new babys and i dont. we were all pregnant together and now they have there bundles and i dont...sometimes i hold @kristaf22 baby and just close my eyes wishing it was my baby girl
  • @ripKaydence
    I'm sorry hunn. I wish I never lost my twins I get depressed when I think of them and that's a lot!!!! U will have ur rainbow baby soon!!!
    @Kristaf22 ur an awesome friend!!!
  • @Kristaf22
    I know what you mean.!! I've followed her story and updates since day one. And my heart broke for her I know the feeling of losing a baby I lost 2 so I know somewhat how she feels. But she has the inner strength to try again and now she is Kaydence will be watching over her making her feel all types of better. If we could fix everyone with a snap of a finger I would have snapped for @ripKaydence a long time ago.