Pageant Moms?

edited January 2012 in Just for Fun
Anyone here do pageants? If so, have you taken any titles, and what were they?

My son used to so them until he was 2 then I couldn't do them anymore. I'm going to start my daughter in them, they are fun!!

Comments

• When I have a daughter she going to do them until probably age of 6 or so.
  • @stephforever89 you can enter boys, I did them with my son and he was quite successful!

@mom2ING Wow, that's amazing! My son won Grand Supreme for age 0 - 3 in a Hawaiian Tropic pageant. They're a ton of fun.
  • I don't want to expose him to pageants li. He going to help build his first drag car with his daddy. That's going to cost a lot of money
  • @mom2ING I sure do. I'll have to get them onto photobucket cuz I don't know how to upload onto here. They're on my FB thigh.

@stephforever89 Yeah that will be cool, and yes, a lot of money.
  • If and when I do have a daughter I'm putting her in alot of them. Lol I love watching toddlers & tiaras :)
  • @txmommy93011 I've only watched it a few times but I have liked most episodes. Some of those moms are freaking delusional and rude to their kids! It's like they're trying to fulfill their wants and live thru their kids. But for the most part, its a cute show.
  • Yeah that's true. Some ladies make me want to throat punch them. Last weeks episode this lady kept telling her daughter she already lost and to give up. Wtf?!? Her daughter got crowned and the mom didn't even want to watch it. I was pissed lol
  • @txmommy93011 Hell yeah I'd wanna punch her too. They're there to have fun, and they're kids! I think when they're allowed to have fun and show their personality, that's when they really shine through!
  • Agreed :) btw I love your main pic she is just to adorable
  • Thanks! I agree LOL. You have a cute family yourself!