Please keep my godson in your prayers

edited January 2012 in Parenting
My godson was taken to the ER tonight because for the 2nd time in a week and half he has threatened to kill himself. He has had some major behavioral problems in the past but things have apparently gotten really bad. They are keeping him on a 72 hour hold, because he is hearing voices too. He is 8 years old. No one can see him for the first 24hrs and it kills me that I cant be there for him right now. I just want to hold him and tell him it will be ok.
This all stems from his father. He lived with his mom for the first 3 yrs. Then his a-hole father got custody of him when she moved to Vegas. Well after 3 years of not being allowed contact with her son ( because the father wouldnt call back etc...she was allowed contact through the court... he didnt honor it)..he said ok.. I will bring him to Vegas and start some visitation. Well... that happen a year and a half ago..he was supposed to go for 2 weeks, cause it was summer time. His dad never came to get him. He barely returns his lil boys calls and even though they are now back living in CA his father still will not see him or talk to him. Says he doesnt have time... etc. He was not treated great when he lived with his father either. God this poor little boy has been through so much over the last 4-5 years. I just dont think he can handle it anymore. They have tried therapy multiple times and it has not helped. Just please keep this little man in your prayers. He means the world to me.

Comments